Main Forum

Looking for RP! :D

2 replies
Pogs:
+85
Hello! As the title says, I am looking for more people to RP with, whether it's through any of my alts or the new character I want to get into, Rowin.

What am I looking for?
For Rowin, Illiana, Tessa, Lucy, Or my open slot? Anything! Whether it be friendship, romance or plots! (And hopefully something consistent or at least semi-consistent as I am a medium/heavy RPer when I am home?)
Rowin's Profile! This also has a better idea of what I may be looking for, for her, if you take the time to read it! I should work on a profile for everyone at some point, but right now the lot listed above have mostly blank slates I can mold to someones story or what they're looking for if needed. (Rowin being an exception)
For my alts? Friends! They are all welcome to friends, If you see me on one, or walking around on one, just message me or walk up to them. (....Most are friendly.) You can easily fine them if you search for Hadley Leoni, Addilynn Halehaven/Valen, Rebekah Dzik, or Kaela Modena (But she falls under the few that aren't all that friendly)

If you have any questions or want to know about more of my characters (Or pictures), Message me here or on Discord; Halehaven#9864
IN game; Brooke.6213
My play times: Sunday-Thursday 10:30pm - 4/5am Friday and Saturday I am open! (Thursday I can stay up later than that, I just get home at the same time)
Posted Dec 28, 17 · OP · Last edited Sun at 1:31
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+85
I sat here thinking about something and for some reason my mind went "Maybe the color I chose was too close to the profile link color, Changed it to make things easier, My bad!
Posted Dec 29, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+85
Bump, Updated!
Posted Sun at 01:31 am · OP
NoticeNotices