Main Forum

Looking for RP!

8 replies
Pogs:
+85
Hello! As the title says, I am looking for more people to RP with, whether it's through any of my alts or the new character I want to get into, Rowin.

What am I looking for?
For Rowin? Anything! Whether it be friendship, romance or plots! (And hopefully something consistent or at least semi-consistent?)
Rowin's Profile! This also has a better idea of what I may be looking for, for her, if you take the time to read it!
For my alts? Friends! They are all welcome to friends, If you see me on one, or walking around on one, just message me or walk up to them. (....Most are friendly.) You can easily fine them if you search for Hadley Leoni, Addilynn Halehaven/Valen, Rebekah Dzik, Cloe Lovine, or Kaela Modena (But she falls under the few that aren't all that friendly)

For any EU server Rpers; I changed Rowin's surname to Greyson and made her over there on a free account.

If you have any questions, Message me here or on Discord; Halehaven#9864
IN game; NA Brooke.6213 | EU: Auxxie.1507
My play times: Sunday-Thursday 10:30pm (20:30)- 4/5am Friday and Saturday I am open! (Thursday I can stay up later than that, I just get home at the same time) Hopefully times match up alright?
Posted Dec 29, 17 · OP · Last edited Sun at 2:02
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+105
Benefactor
*Clears throat.*
2ekq0zn.png
Posted Dec 30, 17
Pogs:
+85
*Clears throat.*
*coughs into fist*
Posted Dec 30, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+219
Tyria could always do with more heroes...

*subtly points to signature*
4004694.jpg
Posted Dec 30, 17
Pogs:
+120
If you wish to gather contacts, I could talk with you more ingame or via discord to discuss your preferences further. Perhaps to point you and introduce you to some people. It's always a pleasure to help players connect to other like minded individuals.

Discord: Krinstin.6287/Loknir#4053
Ingame: Krinstin.6287

Feel free to poke me!
Posted Dec 30, 17 · Last edited Dec 30, 17
Pogs:
+105
Benefactor
*Clears throat.*
*coughs into fist*
Girl, you know we about to cause some havoc.
2ekq0zn.png
Posted Dec 30, 17
Pogs:
+85
Feel free to add me as well! Anyone is more than welcome to!
Posted Dec 30, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+85
Going to also comment, I do play on NA, whether it matters or not, I placed this here since I know multiple EU people and you never know who checks between both NA and EU.
Posted Jan 2, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+85
Edited as I made an EU account! Aka: Don't question my clothing choices everything is on my main account )<
Posted Sun at 02:02 am · OP · Last edited Sun at 2:34
NoticeNotices