Posted Nov 8, 16 · OP · Last edited Feb 27, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+100
I have no comment.
Spoiler: Actually I do.Show
Keep your posts logical, and remember. Make great meme.
Posted Nov 8, 16
Pogs:
+124
your free to give your oppinion actually, but it's unlikely it will make me change the character.

Not for everyone, just for anyone

Posted 7 minutes from now.
Posted Nov 8, 16 · OP
Pogs:
+100
your free to give your oppinion actually, but it's unlikely it will make me change the character.

As you insist.
Spoiler: Then go ahead.Show
Keep your posts logical, and remember. Make great meme.
Posted Nov 8, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+124
ah okays, I'll look into it to make it less confusing. thanks for constructive thoughts :)

Posted Nov 8, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+220
I can't advise caution enough with these sorts of characters.

Spoiler: Heres why (Its a long one):Show

So.. yeah, be very careful.
Posted Nov 9, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+124
yeah not that I can't take criticism, but yours is kinda like..shooting at the wrong target.. why would anyone standing in a tavern be even concerned with archers shooting from a distance in the first place......
sorry your comment is not very constructive, you just point things out you dont like, and the points you do point out, are about other roleplayers playing different style of roleplay then me, so I dont really see why your comment is even here...sorry..

Posted Nov 9, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,096
She is supposed to be a merc, right?
Posted Nov 9, 16
To be fair, I do find Hobbit Rifleman 's arguments constructive and based on simple laws of logic and common sense - something which isn't applied in RP as often as it should.
For example: Wearing a plate armor
Spoiler: Show

I cannot agree more with what has been said before with other constructive critics and can't add much more than advice to listen to their words. They mean well - rather than try to undermine you so there's no reason to be upset :)
19.jpg
Posted Nov 9, 16 · Last edited Nov 9, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+220
yeah not that I can't take criticism, but yours is kinda like..shooting at the wrong target.. why would anyone standing in a tavern be even concerned with archers shooting from a distance in the first place......

Because she used to be a Bandit? Bandits are very anti-authority, and very, very combative. How else do they steal and kill? Piss people off enough and they will try to hurt you, shooting you or otherwise (Yes, it has happened, especially around the more unsavoury types in RP. Hell, I know at least two people who use Revolvers)
sorry your comment is not very constructive, you just point things out you dont like, and the points you do point out, are about other roleplayers playing different style of roleplay then me, so I dont really see why your comment is even here...sorry..

I say things how they are, I don't butter things up. Without these things pointing out, as Skullcatrons said, how can you improve your profile? The idea of an ex-bandit turned fake noble is an interesting one, but there are plenty of Criminals, plenty of Mercs and plenty of Nobles. It's just unfortunate that, in the current state of RP, these RP types rarely mix.

Nobles might go to taverns frequented by Mercs (There are only 3 taverns in DR to start off with), Mercs might be hired by Nobles, Criminals might prey on both, but apart from those brief interactions, there appears to be set circles and groups for each type of character.

*hops onto Derail thread*
Posted Nov 9, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices