Recent Threads
Main Forum

LF Eligible men of noble birth

7 replies
Lanna o
Pogs:
+4,915
As it would, gossip spreads within the Right Circles of Divinity's Reach.

Have you heard about lady Jennevieve Forrath Louvet? Oh, you know, the lady who married that old Horrace Louvet, then lived estranged from him for years! Well, word has it since he passed last year she's taken over the estates again, and the cotton farmers, and all of the family fortune, and now she's looking to marry off that daughter of hers. Isn't she a bit old by now? Oh, she wouldn't be thirty years yet, but barely out in social life! She stands to inherit the entirety of the estates though, only heir as she is, and it's said she is quite easy on the eyes. Not a bad match if you ask me! Is your son betrothed yet?

~~~~

Hi! This is one of the strangest adds I've done, but I'm looking for a future spouse for my awkward young noble. Her mother is actively seeking an advantagious match to further her own political ambitions, with all the intrigues that make up noble life. So if this sounds interesting to you, and you have a noble man of appropriate age, please send me a word!

jWmFhS6.png

DISCLAIMER: This is not a bid for ERP! Please expect chaperoned dates, awkward tea parties and reluctant courtship rather than steamy bedrooms!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lanna.4291
Eppie | Hrona | Ketty | Scieri
Millicent | Ehbrel | Lhree
Posted Jul 1, 17 · OP · Last edited Jul 1, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,606
Is it okay if the character is expecting a steamy bedroom, though? 'Cause that might be hilarious.
0383DKg.png
Posted Jul 2, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Lanna o
Pogs:
+4,915
Of course! IC you may expect a daily trip to the moon and back if you wish it.
Lanna.4291
Posted Jul 2, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Lanna o
Pogs:
+4,915
Giving this a bump!
Lanna.4291
Posted Jan 3, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+610
I'm going to keep my eye on this. Unless somebody else comes forward fairly soon, I've got a character who'll fit the bill in pretty much every way - except the IC romance and courtship! He's rubbish! XD

Norgri.5741
Posted Jan 3, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Lanna o
Pogs:
+4,915
Rubbish is fine! This is not exactly MEANT to be successful. It's meant to be awkward, and intricate, and filled with noble hoity toity rules of conduct and political intrigue.
Lanna.4291
Posted Jan 3, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+610
The more I think about it, the more it appeals to me, and I think I might be the right man for the job. I'll kick off some RP with an IC mail as soon as I get to my comp.
sZn7GAg.png
Posted Jan 3, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Lanna o
Pogs:
+4,915
Looking forward to it!
Lanna.4291
Posted Jan 3, 18 · OP
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices