Recent Threads
Main Forum

[CARP] Cavaliers of Amnoon

5 replies
Pogs:
+8
Pinned to the City's noticeboards, is a simple, non-descript flier. The symbol of Cavalier's is emblazoned at the top, though aside from this, there is very little embellishment:

Ahai, Residents of Amnoon, and the Newcomers to our sands.

Following the recent insurgence of the Forged and the ever-more brazen attacks of Undead Marauders, it is high-time that we stand a little taller - in the name of defending our home. The Cavalier's are spread thin as it is, and with more and more reports of raids, and bandit attacks, it is becoming increasingly more clear that there aren't enough of us to get the job done.

As such, the Cavaliers of Amnoon are making an open request for more recruits - Whether you're a hardened warrior who's walked these sands for decades, or newly into adulthood; wet behind the ears, and looking for some meaning, the Cavalier's want you to sign up today.

We have roles for everyone: Administrative clerks in the city itself, to stay on top of logistical command, supplies and the written work, Patrol teams to keep those who'd do us harm in check, and leadership posts for those who wish to be a more visible role in their communities. All of these posts are open to all. The only requirement is a wish to make Elona a better place.

For any who are interested: Contact Captain Mahtab Harkhadim, either in person at the Cavalier's station, Amnoon - Or by mail-bird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, all! IC stuff out the way now, there's not much else to be said - Only that I'm trying to start up a military/police guild in Elona, under the name of the Cavaliers! I figured that under Joko's reign, the Sunspears would be a lot harder to pull off effectively, and the Awakened are somewhat more difficult to make characters for.

It's my hopes that [carp], along with the other Elonian guilds, will be able to breathe some life into Desert RP! And if it seems the kind of thing you'd be interested in, then please, feel free to drop me a message or a mail in-game.

My Username is: Tensin.4279 and I'm online mostly between 16:00 to 22:00 GMT, with exceptions on the Weekends. Hoping you've all had good days, and hope you decide to drop me a line!
Posted Sep 28, 17 · OP · Last edited Sep 28, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+33
Hey! I run the Free City of Amnoon (FREE) RP Mega guild! I think you should come check out our Discord and see what we're about, we already have another Elona-based guild with us and support from a couple different pre-existing RP guilds :) We're trying to get more people involved, especially people who are involved in Amnoon RP.

Check out our Discord here: https://discord.gg/kTWrnp

While you're there, we have a channel called 'amnoon-guilds' specifically for people to advertise their amnoon based guilds in! We'd love to see you and see your guild expand.
"I still think you smell."
-The runt.
Posted Sep 29, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+8
That sounds awesome, thanks! Could you please set the Discord invite to not expire, though? I'm on GMT, so I didn't get it till now, and it's not letting me use to anymore.
Posted Oct 1, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+8
Bump!
Posted Oct 28, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+127
Giving this a personal bump, since I am part of the Cavaliers and some of you may have seen me around Amnoon around at 8PM-12AM EST ! We would really appreciate help or even some interest of joining and we still need some people interested in officer positions, along with your run of the mill Cavalier recruit! Give Tensin or myself a message in game for interest. My account is Grisvard.6521 and I am usually on Kesi (or Kesí) Zahra.
Posted Nov 4, 17 · Last edited Nov 4, 17
Pogs:
+10
Bumpity BumpBump Bump! Explore Elona in Style!
cac3617b607dee43.png
Posted Nov 13, 17
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices