Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 2

Considering coming back

17 replies
Pogs:
+5
I want people to make stories and to grow bonds as it's something I can imagine the Consortium and my Norn character taking advantage of, like telling tales to children on how one of the characters in the guild killed a Centaur and instead of it being just about money, it's told to inspire them, as if the guildies are super heroes out there to protect them and not to be afraid because they to could be just like them.
It's also about having said children go to their parents and say "I want X guild to help our farm! Can we hire them please please please!?" and then act in awe as our characters come to "save the day"

Sorry to butt in but I just wanted to say that this sounds like the kind of guild that I would love to be part of, with people who want to at least try to be heroes rather than being all about the money.
Posted Nov 14, 17 · Last edited Nov 14, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+277
Once I get this ridiculously impossible gem fee (I don't waste real-life money on pixels), I might come back over and help kick-start this idea.

After saying that, the server at the time of writing is full. That aside, it was 1,600 gems last time I checked and we're currently on 120g+ for 400 gems. Needless to say the greedy bastard at ANet who thought selling pixel packs at 1500+ gems a pop was a good idea just sent the conversion rate impossibly sky-high AGAIN!
Posted Nov 14, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 14, 17
Pogs:
+277
Ok, so I've just been thinking things through, and I can transfer to a world with Medium population for 500 gems. That's great! With One. Major. Problem.... Piken Square in itself is almost ALWAYS FULL!!!

This is extremely worrying, because IIRC, even if you are a guest, you still take up a space on the server. So if the server is FULL, then you CANNOT guest! I do hope I'm wrong on this... thoughts and solutions anyone?

EDIT: I've just spoken to a reliable source from everyone's favourite SPUD Club (WoodenPotatoes' mob, if you follow Youtube) who tells me that once I transfer to an EU server, the megaserver system means i'll still be able to PvE with people from Piken. Can anyone confirm?
Posted Nov 14, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 14, 17
Pogs:
+698
ee185318343796d98e5325a318da4373_400x400.png
Jon Cullis ~ Bard and a happy drunk.

The Madusan Mountaineers ~ Fighting for Queen and Country!

The Tyrian Tease ~ We aim to Tease.
Posted Nov 14, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+277
Smooth, Mr. Toodles... Smooooth! LMAO!

But thanks! I've got the 500 gems, now I just need to... you know, transfer!
Any last minute pointers before I go ahead with this?
Posted Nov 14, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+698
I think you'll be fine!
Jon Cullis ~ Bard and a happy drunk.

The Madusan Mountaineers ~ Fighting for Queen and Country!

The Tyrian Tease ~ We aim to Tease.
Posted Nov 14, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+277
I think you'll be fine!

:thumb:
Posted Nov 14, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+277
I'M BACK!

I landed on the Fissure of Woe server and am currently guesting Piken.

Feel free to look me up:
hobbitrifleman.1570
Posted Nov 15, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices