23 replies
Pogs:
+2,617
ZTDT5mh.png

tKwVnG4.png

v3FkGia.png
fWVMERy.png

asXck2N.png

Thanks to everyone who showed up and made the first Networking Victuals event a success!
0383DKg.png
Posted Jan 5, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+56
Is this still happening today?
Posted Jan 16, 18
Pogs:
+2,617
Sorry, I lowkey cancelled these since I'm phasing out of RP for a bit. I'll probably start them up again eventually!
0383DKg.png
Posted Jan 25, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+56
Oh, okay. I understand. Thank you for the reply. And thank you for taking the time to put this together in the first place. Even when the event itself hasn’t happened, it has sparked rp between myself and some friends. Anyway, I know it’s a lot of work and I don’t want you to feel pressured to come back if you need time for yourself. The one that I was able to go to was very fun, though. You’re a good host and i’ll be excited to see you come back to these when you’re ready. c:
Posted Jan 25, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 3
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices