Recent Threads
Main Forum

What time is it?

1 reply
Pogs:
+1
I'm unsure which subject this goes into so I just put it in General Discussion, but...

What does everyone use for going by in-game time? Your personal timezone, the server's time? Because sometimes it's like... To some people it's morning, then others it's night, then others it's the afternoon. And such things can be very confusing you know? Just curious what people go by for time reference.... I use server time. :p
Posted Nov 10, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 10, 17
Pogs:
+742
By default, I'll assume the time of day is roughly around server time - but this depends on the time zone difference between me and whoever I'm RPing with. For my friends across the pond, I like to run it by them before deciding when our scene is set. As far as I know, there's no hard and fast rule about this - just choose a time at the discretion of yourself and the people you're currently with.
vVkn05z.png
Posted Nov 10, 17
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices