Recent Threads
Main Forum

Whats up peeps!

2 replies
Pogs:
+1
Hello everyone!

My name is Voidheart (Swtor) aka Pythol (on guildwars) its a pleasure to finaly find/meet the RP community of Guildwars 2 its an honor to meet ya'll :)!

So eehm this might be a qeustion thats been asked alot and ive been looking on the forum for some pointers to get started with a RP buuuut....Where do i actually find a RP group on Guildwars itself ? ive been around for 4 years and ive never rlly found one of you guys XD ( or i'm blind and you just ran past me lol) But i would appreciate it if someone could help/guide (or what not) me into getting started etcetc

Kind regards,
Pythol.
Posted Nov 12, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,780
Wandering Roleplayers is the best place to start if you need help finding people. It's EU's mega guild, with a focus on helping people get into rp shards and know where rp is taking place.
Ingjald Firebeard
~The Magpie Mercenaries~
Posted Nov 12, 17
Pogs:
+1
Thank you for the help good sir!
Posted Nov 13, 17 · OP
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices