Recent Threads
Main Forum

Looking For Friends, Enemies, Etc!

6 replies
Pogs:
+13
Hi there! I am currently looking for connections of all kinds for my character, Yissarra.

Here is a link to her biography!

Name: Yissarra
In Game Contact: yallanna.2183
Preferences: Any! You could be a potential friend, mentor, love interest, or even an enemy! The door is wide open for interactions. I also have a post in the human section of the Matchmaking Thread here for more information.

I am new to roleplaying in this game and am looking forward to getting to know people's characters. Let me know if there's any interest either here or in a PM!
Posted Nov 13, 17 · OP · Last edited Nov 13, 17
Pogs:
+95
If you're interested in being friends with someone a little nerdy, I've got a Priory Scholar who could always use a few more connections!

Your profile was absolutely lovely, by the way. It's not often I come across such a well-written average joe!
Posted Nov 13, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+13
Thank you for the compliment on her profile!

I'm sure she'd be perfectly fine with being friends with someone a little nerdy. She's not really judgmental. And besides, she may even learn a few things from him! She's, as you said, an average joe! (Or Jane, as it were, hehe)
Posted Nov 13, 17 · OP
Pogs:
+95
wrote:
Thank you for the compliment on her profile!

I'm sure she'd be perfectly fine with being friends with someone a little nerdy. She's not really judgmental. And besides, she may even learn a few things from him! She's, as you said, an average joe! (Or Jane, as it were, hehe)

Ah, yes. Jane! One day I will learn how to words. I look forward to meeting her.
Posted Nov 13, 17 · Last edited Nov 13, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+231
Nice profile! I have a few characters that are available for RP! My main is an Inventor that has set up shop in Amnoon but travels to various locations for business. My tag is aurxis.7962 if you feel like poking me whenever I'm online. :d
Posted Nov 13, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+15
I'll be your friend! I love friends!
6dfc96ba6c6661fd.png

Profile: http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/28255950-erimus-hunt
Posted Nov 14, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+13
@Kaerwynn I'll give you a poke when we're both online next :)

@Eriumus Hunt Yay for friends! Feel free to give me a poke in game or send a PM and we can set something up!
Posted Nov 14, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices