Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 9

[Spoiler/Discussion thread] Season 4 and it's effects on RP

82 replies
Pogs:
+2,794
What's the ETA on the next episode? My only real complaint was that this one stopped so abruptly, killing the momentum. I mean, something kind of big happened and then there were no events to back it up. I sort of thought the episode would end with an ongoing invasion event of some kind.
If we assume that the release schedule (and the development time for each episode) are the same as season 3 then we have a pretty good guideline. The first three episodes will all launch close to 8 weeks apart (since the teams have had time to work on them in advance and they'll be ready to go by the earlier deadline). The next episodes beyond the first three will be more like 12 weeks apart, since the teams in question have had less time to get subsequent batches of episodes finished.
Ingjald Firebeard
~The Magpie Mercenaries~
Posted Dec 4, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,660
Another two months. So, early Feb.
Posted Dec 4, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,445
So, I was randomly thinking about our loving god-king Joko, and his origins.

We don't really know much about his origins, but I had two thoughts come to mind while I was bored at work, based on his focus on Vabbi (and making vabbi the most loyal of the regions to him), as well as his obsessive ego and desire to have all major events be his victory (You can find a book or two in Istan which mention Sorrow's Furnance and Joko, and the start of prophecies with implication of Joko going to Ascalon after it was seared).

First thought was that he was a vabbian necromancer, who got exiled by the merchant princes for some reason into the desolation. Then instead of dying in the wastes, he became a lich and started plotting his revenge.

The other thought was similar, but that he is a vabbian necromancer (Hell, maybe even a sunspear?) hero, who got the credit/reward for his actions stolen by another, or denied the reward from the merchant princes. Which leads to him going into the desolation to become a lich, and later returning to attack and conquer vabbi before being defeated. Then nightfall happens.

Nothing really shocking or crazy, but random thoughts since guild wars has never really touched upon his backstory, or even age. I wonder sometimes just how old he really is.
GW2 home server- Sorrow's Furnance Kalavier.1097
The Noble The SurvivorThe Commander

Feedback is great, and helps to improve us. If something seems off in my bios, come poke me and discuss it! If something is awesome, tell me! :)
Posted Dec 5, 17
Page
of 9
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices