Recent Threads
Main Forum

If your character(s) was a vehicle, what would it be?

3 replies
Pogs:
+16
Pretty simple question, right? Just something I was thinking of on my drive home this evening. If your character was a vehicle (Land, sea, or air) what would it be?

To start off, here's a couple of mine.

Bear of the Norn: Guardian Norn Healer
med-SwissCHU-LiftingMECC223.jpg

Deepwood Deadeye : Sylvari Ranger Zealot extremist.
f62966365193525c9bd8e434b505f182.jpg

Harp the Expendable: Inquest experiment gone right.. Body of an Asura, mind of a three year old / dog.
2c7b4b50b3e4cc44b0b4a7f341b419c6.jpg
3bb979610718ddb1.png
Posted Dec 4, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4,159
Simuel: Nightmare Courtier, Mesmer, Appears out of nowhere, No apparent affiliation, Not to be trusted.
Spoiler: Show

Lysander: Sylvari Warden, Guardian, Dutiful officer of the law, No idea what to do when he's not working.

Noavhin: Human Ranger, Exceedingly mobile lifestyle, Resilient, Lives dangerously, Somehow always kidnapped by someone whose entire species is younger than him.
Posted Dec 4, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+131
giphy.gif
Posted Dec 5, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+98
Everyone I've ever encountered on the road who drives a Honda civic is either an old lady or an angry dad, so.
2017-Honda-Civic-18.jpg
NyoOM SNOW, DRIVEN BY THE ANGRIEST OF DADS
Posted Dec 5, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices