Recent Threads
Main Forum

[EU-PS] The Heroes Guild - An RP Guild For Heroic Characters!

9 replies
Pogs:
+225
aUsxd8k.png

Guild Recruitment status: Open!

Come meet us in discord, no voice chat needed
https://discord.gg/Q2rUKnT

guild_wars_2_by_yytru-d5cffi0.jpg

HDlR7Mu.png

The Heroes Guild is an RP guild that hopes to capture the epic feeling you get when you’re with people you know and love, and you all band together to fight back the forces of evil.

The PvE element of the guild will be used to supplement your RP. This will include things like a steady flow of RP events during creative droughts, helping you to balance your characters to give them more RP options/depth, giving people the option gain XP and loot through RP events, RPing new areas, RPing lore events in the open world, RPing holiday events and taking part in large scale RP-PvE community events!

Though it may seem quite daunting, I have created a “Roleplayers Rule book” that I will continuously be updating as people ask me more and more questions about how to mix RP with PvE. My goal is to make the game mechanics to be as immersive as possible for you.

3Ogq4AH.png

An ex employee of the Consortium by the name of “Bolvar of the flame” has a great ambition. This ambition is to make Tyria known as the land where heroes are born!

To accomplish this, he has used his life savings to start a guild that he's dreamt of since he was a child, to create a guild that attracts heroes of all shapes and sizes, go on big adventures and fight big epic creatures. But he doesn't want to stop there, he wants to bring his dream to the youth of Tyria, inspiring them that they no longer have to fear those that threaten Tyria because his Guild is around to save the day, and that one day they too, could become heroes and join his guild.

Currently, Bolvar of the Flame and a small team of ex consortium members are running an on mass promotional event around the inns and cities of Tyria. They are giving out mithril lockets that has been made by a member of The Heroes Guild called Nova, these mithril lockets are called Hero Lockets. When the people of Tyria activate these lockets through a small spell, their locket will act send a beacon to the Heroes "Key-stones" showing them that they need help and are willing to pay them for their services. The Heroes guilds services are VERY cheap due to them accepting a new currency, Karma currency, which has very little market value, to compensate this it is common practice that they accept a small amount of coin, but for the work they do, it's tiny.

To make sure the Heroes are well compensated, Bolvar and Nova have used their ties with the Consortium to make a contract that enables them to get extra loot on a daily basis from fractals, thus giving the Heroes of the guild a place they can earn enough to get better items and a better living and a way to make their services affordable to the general public.

tF8gAPZ.png

I’m looking for mature role-players of any level, who are passionate about their characters, I don’t care how quirky your characters personality is, as long as you have passion about your character and you've thought about how they work within a guild that fights great beasts and monsters everyday and it fits the Guild wars 2 universe, I want you in the guild.
If you have a character that is very much out there, always feel free to join our discord, PM me there, mail me, or in game and I can offer you my opinion, if you want it.

With regards to PvE, I don’t want the best or pure level 80's, I want people who are willing to work as a team and want to give RP-PvE a go.

As allot of RPers are below level 80, you'll be required to turn up to RP-PvE events that aim to level your character through RP events. When you become a Hero (full fledged member of the guild) you will also be given food, utilities and fireworks that will help you boost your leveling experience and you will be expected to use these during these events so we can at least try to make you earn a few levels whilst leveling.

I want to really stress that: The Heroes Guilds is an RP guild that uses PvE to add to the RP you're used to. It's not for people who want to play with the best and do speedrun raids, it's going to be a very casual, community and family like RP-PvE guild, that focuses on story and characters than end game.

TnDwThj.png

OOC - You can simply whisper me in game at tienak.5406, message me with Enjin, post your player ID here or you can join us in our discord server and chat to us in there!

Spoiler: IC - You see the following posters all over the Taverns and cities of TyriaShow
4004694.jpg
Posted Dec 8, 17 · OP · Last edited Feb 13, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+14
Cool idea :)
Posted Dec 9, 17 · Last edited Dec 9, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+6
This seems like an awesome idea! :d Sadly, though, I'm on NA
minelle.8205

Characters-
Reba Rustmaw
Fliita
Casaire

Posted Dec 13, 17 · Last edited Dec 13, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+225
Made some changes to the guild, big changes in fact.

Had a few people tell me they liked the idea of the guild but not that it was a consortium based guild, that's now changed. As much as I liked the idea of the consortium, I felt that it was hindering the guild to much and I can still keep the guilds theme without them, plus, if anything should happen in the lore that makes them "evil" it could cause issues.

Best to cut it off now and keep things my own.

The discord server is still on my to do list, I want to get some more active members first before rolling it out as for the forum, it's a maybe, I don't mind getting some feedback on this one but do people actually use Guild forums anymore or is that a bit old fashioned now that we have discord?
4004694.jpg
Posted Jan 3, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+9
lets see good guild backstory and design easy to follow rules great emblem bit of a corney guild name sounds awesome.
072bc51fadc1909c.png
Posted Jan 12, 18
Pogs:
+225
Guild updates!

Recruitment
We've been doing very well when it comes to recruitment, so much so I'm actually quite taken back. We are currently sitting at a comfy 13 members.

New recruits has been coming in at a steady pace, to the point where I tend to get one member a day!
What's surprised me the most is we're attracting PvErs who want to give RP a go. Some of them it's their first time ever RPing, some have been doing it for a while in other games but thought the RP scene in GW2 was dead. We're also attracting Rpers who just want to try something a bit different, which I'm really pleased with.

Discord server is now live!
The Heroes Guild Discord server is now up and running and is open to all!

I want The Heroes Guild discord server to be a place that not only gives it's guild members a place to chat, discuss ideas, find great music but a place people can meet the guild and can learn more about how we mix RP and PvE together!
4004694.jpg
Posted Feb 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 6, 18
Pogs:
+1
I would like to join, but your discord invite is expired.
Posted Feb 10, 18
Pogs:
+1

So would I. This Guild Concept looks like a lot of fun :p
Posted Feb 12, 18
Pogs:
wrote:

So would I. This Guild Concept looks like a lot of fun :p

Oi, count me in too! :p
Posted Feb 12, 18
Pogs:
+225
Guild updates!

Recruitment

We're getting more members per week, this time we have a total 15 members.

RP hub has now been chosen

After realising that the Guild Initiative HQ can only store up to 5 people at any given time, we needed to branch out a bit. So we've chosen the following building...

4026036.jpg

This gives us a place where we can all have guild meetings or meet ups, or if people have a specfic reason to be in there, the majority of our casual RP and any interviews will be done here...

4026037.jpg

Discord

Apologies that people are having issues with discord, I'm setting it to be a permanent link but it doesn't seem to want to play ball. Seems like I'll have to continue to update the link and PM people the new link.

Spoiler: IC: The following posters can be seen all over TyriaShow
4004694.jpg
Posted Feb 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Feb 13, 18
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices