Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 156

Looking for a guild? Post here!

1554 replies
Pogs:
About MeAbout Me

Character Name: Jaine Morrin, Human Ranger (more might be addded)
Usual Playtime: 5:00am-10:00pm PST
Playstyle: PVE sometimes PVP if taught

Wanted
RP Focus: Medium
Guild Size: Medium
Additional Info: I would like a guild to have a discord server.
Posted Dec 30, 17
Pogs:
+112
About Me

Characters: Echo von Willow
Usual Play Time: EST (normally) / London Time until May 26th 2018
Typical Playstyle: PvE
Additional Info: I love immersive roleplay from random meetups to in depth story arcs. I am often very descriptive as well as use in game emotes.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium to Heavy RP
Guild Size: Any size is fine.
Specific requirements or preferences: I would like a more casual guild as sometimes I won't play the game for a while (like a couple of weeks or so). But I still normally communicate, especially if said guild has a discord server.

Another requirement is while I have no problem with a little bit of lore bending here and there, I prefer to roleplay within the merits of the lore.
Posted Dec 30, 17
Pogs:
+1
About Me

Characters: Groff Ashback, Charr, Thief
Usual Play Time: EST
Typical Playstyle: All
Additional Info: Lately I mainly roleplay in FFXIV, but I've gotten a craving to come back to GW2 and give the RP here another shot. I've got enough of an idea about the GW2 universe lore-wise to not be too out of touch with the world and I've played every GW1 campaign to completion, so I know a fair bit of the older stuff too.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium to Heavy
Guild Size: Any size is fine.
Specific requirements or preferences: Warband. Warband warband, warband. Warband? Warband. I'm looking for a warband for Groff. If you're cool folks though and you think a Charr might fit in I'd be willing to give it a shot.

I'm not a fan of tumblr character prompt stuff or sitting around in DR 24/7, its just not my thing, so I'm looking for a group that RPs in game or even on something like a discord server when that isn't possible.

Lore-adherence isn't a must, but I'd like something down-to-earth and semi-realistic where the characters have real flaws and weaknesses, although badassery is more than welcome.
Posted Dec 31, 17
Pogs:
+3
About Me

Characters:
Character name: Lionguard Zrakk. Profession: Warrior. Race: Asura.
(Other toons are Mitzie Drew(Asura Engineer) and Jerepp(Elementalist Asura))
Usual Play Time: Eastern Standard Time, usually on all week midday to 5 or 6 PM, then 7 PM to about midnight.
Typical Playstyle: Casual PvE
Additional Info: Can't think of anything extra

Wanted

RP focus: Meduim to Heavy RP
Guild Size: No preferance
Specific requirements or preferences: I need a Lionguard Guild for Zrakk
Posted Thu at 12:29 pm
Pogs:
+12
About Me

Characters: Kazukoh
Usual Play Time: EST, whenever I wake up/come home (varies) to whenever I fall asleep (Varies). Am usually on by at least 5 PM EST and am off by 1 AM EST at MINIMUM.
Typical Playstyle: Casual PvE
Additional Info: I was in a very bad place in roleplay for five years, and am still working on healing the wounds.

Wanted

RP focus: Medium to Heavy RP
Guild Size: Small-mid sized.
Specific requirements or preferences: Close-knit, won't ignore members, and is accepting of a chronically ill character.
424f014791e951dd.png
Posted Sun at 04:49 pm
Page
of 156
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices