Recent Threads
Main Forum

[EU] The Dandy Lions Carnival Presents- The Miss Tyria Pageant!

6 replies
Pogs:
+359
baUrgQV.png

We're doing it. Again. Finally. After five rounds of competition, The Dandy Lions Carnival's carefully selected judge panel will select the greatest female specimen on Tyria to be lauded for all time! Or until the next one we do. Now we've given this strange encouragement speech to make you interested, let's get to explaining the event!

So where and when is this wondrous selection of the female form?

Due to the fact we're opening up for applicants of all races, we thought it best to happen in Lion's Arch. Specifically at Deverol Gardens. We'll be running from 8pm GMT (9PM CET) on Friday 19th of January.

So what rigorous trials will you be using to determine the greatest woman in all of Tyria!?

Only the finest selected five rounds will be used that will scientifically prove, thanks to our panel of judges, that our winner is the woman who is the greatest in Tyria!

First, they will do Introductions in Formal wear!

Then, they will display to us in turn their individual talent!

Third, we shall be reviewing their head wear, covering, accessories, amazing haircut, ecetera. Eyes up there for this round!

Then the eyes go low again for our winter wear competition! Keep yourself wrapped up this time of year!

Finally, we leave it up to each of the ladies in turn to prove themselves in any way they so choose!
So who's judging?

You! Maybe! We need a four strong (minimum) panel of carefully selected critics of the female form! Please contact me at the below contacts!
Can I compete?

Yes theoretical female or identifies as female! Of course you can! Just contact myself here, or in-game at TCGonBikes.6812 OR Flippystuff.8532!

If we get too many entries, we might have to chop off some things like amount of time for talents, or cut off after a certain point, so don't delay!

Did you copy and paste the men's one?
What? No. Definitely not. How dare you suggest I pressed CTRL-F and looked for 'Man' and 'Male' and added appropriate prefixes and changed dates where appropriate!?

If you have more questions, contact me in-game, on Enjin, or by thinking really hard at me and hoping I have telepathy Spoiler I don't. and we hope to see you there!
Posted Dec 31, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+158
I VOLUNTEER AS JUDGE!
Posted Dec 31, 17
Pogs:
+120
Volunteering! This would be brilliant!
Posted Dec 31, 17
Pogs:
+1,591
Gromshak would love to judge another Tyria Pageant.
Ikata.3750

I've too many characters to even list here..
So here's the names of a few:

Torchclaw Cloudfire
Sheila Braidtail
Shaman Cauldronburn
Kyra Whisperwood
Imus Underboot
Kennis Eveningsong
Posted Jan 1, 18
Pogs:
+1,296
Volunteering Cynthia as a judge. She might be an apothecary by trade, but she's a fashion fanatic by nature. She can be "the nice one".
1mk3oA4.png
The GFC recruitment is ON HOLD!

Cynthia's Apothecarium - Miraculous cures, cantrips and curses!
Posted Jan 1, 18
Pogs:
+359
Update! After discussions the current panel is:
Cynthia Nyarai-Forrath!
Dante Signysson!
Gromshak Bonefist!
Keira Callaway!
The Fearsome and mighty dragon, Ripples!

We have at most ONE slot more for judges before it becomes too crowded! We also need competitors to Sign up early so we know how many to expect. Please. As a once more reminder contact myself here, or in-game at TCGonBikes.6812 OR Flippystuff.8532!
Posted Jan 2, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 2, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+359
10 days later and a week before, We currently have around 6 entrants applied, meaning we can take a good number more. As a reminder from my last post:

Sign up early so we know how many to expect. Please. As a once more reminder contact myself here, or in-game at TCGonBikes.6812 OR Flippystuff.8532!

Characters and players will be contacted early next week to confirm participation. Lines close Next Thursday unless literally everyone had to drop. Terms and conditions apply. Side effects may include having fun.
Posted Fri at 12:19 pm · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices