Recent Threads
Main Forum

Help With Character Sheet W.I.P.

3 replies
Pogs:
+5
Hello fellow RPers, hope everyone's day is going well. I've seen many charcter sheets from both the NA and EU, and they are definitely a joy to read about and see. I've recently finished my own character sheet for my main. However, I want to make sure it's up to snuff on lore and creativity, and also wish to customize it to make it look better; things like font, pictures, art, etc. I'm unsure how to go about this, so if anyone can offer any advice concerning this, it would be greatly appreciated. Also, if any are interested in checking out what I have for my sheet, I would be more than happy to hear any critique and suggestions. Thank you all for your time!
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

Posted Jan 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Jan 5, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+33
A lot of the look of a character sheet or profile comes down to knowing Markdown formatting used in Enjin. You can get a good idea for some of what you might be missing or want to add to your profile by taking a look around the profiles people have posted here - there is a lot of variety and creativity put into them and there isn't really a "correct" way to do one.
Posted Thu at 01:22 pm
Pogs:
+219
Yeah, I would suggest just making a post and copy pasting, as much as I would like to help you I don't want to start downloading stuff, sorry!
4004694.jpg
Posted Thu at 02:51 pm
Pogs:
+5
No worries I actually posted what I have so far on the forum under the human section if that helps!
Posted Thu at 06:48 pm · OP
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices