Recent Threads
Main Forum

Brand new to Guild Wars 2!

1 reply

Hi, folks! I'm glad I finally looked into finding this little RPer website.

I'm new to Guild Wars 2, very recently. I had a couple characters before but I didn't play them for more than a couple of days. I've decided to give it another try a few days ago and am very much enjoying myself so far. I play a Sylvari Elementalist that will eventually be a healing Tempest! I also have a tiny Asura. I likely will be RPing with both of those characters though my time is mostly spent on PvE. I enjoy a good bit of RP in-game and love to attend events once I get myself going.. but I also really love more loose-style RP through Discord. If you'd be up for any of this, let me know! Though there's much I need to research in terms of lore first.

A bit about me: I've played many, many MMOs! Both free-to-play and subscription-based models. I've RP'd in them, I've done PvE, PvP, anything you can imagine. I'm always up for some new adventure. Though, for the most part, I only play support, healers, or tanks; it's my understanding that GW2 is different in that regard but I hope I'll be able to be an adequate enough support with what I have to work with! Besides that, I enjoy art, music, and dance. I used to dance ballet quite a bit and was working towards my degree as a Dance Major but my health sort of took a small tumblr. For the most part, now I just practice drawing and take some small commissions in. I also like to write-- what RPer doesn't?-- but haven't done a whole bunch of that lately. I have two kittens that mean the world to me and am likely to grow into being a crazy cat lady in the very, very near future.

I hope I can make a good few friends here! I'm also looking for a solid guild, maybe more than one. So if you know of any, both RP and PvE!, then please reach out to me! You can find me in-game @ Lilian.4729. Add me!

Posted Jan 5, 18 · OP
Welcome to the game!

If you ever have any questions about lore or want a hand in game, please just reach out; PACT 82nd would be more than happy to help!

reach out on Discord
Posted Jan 12, 18
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.