Main Forum

[NA] The Destiny Games

8 replies
Pogs:
+86
vY7cA2A.jpg

The Destiny Games

In newspapers, the ad appeared:

"The Edge of Steel-- which would later become part of Destiny's Edge-- got its start from the sands of the coliseum in Lion's Arch. Through the crucible of sweat, blood, and tears, the Edge of Steel were forged into the heroes who would later go on to save Tyria. We offer you this same crucible; join us for the Destiny Games, and see if you have what it takes to be the next hero.

Join us on Zephyr 20th at Kormir's Amphitheater to put on a show for the masses! There'll be food, drink, and medics on site! All interested contestants are advised to wear gladiator style armor; that is, armor with an obvious opening. We're looking for the best fighter in Tyria, not the best armor smith. All weapons may be used, including ranged and magic. Any attacks which go past the amphitheater's walls and into the crowd, however, will result in disqualification.

Sharpen your blades, put on your stompers, and join us for an ass kicking night of guts and glory!"

wfeh0Mn.png

Spoiler: OOC DetailsShow
Posted Jan 6, 18 · OP · Last edited Mon at 8:17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+250
Bump!
Me! OOC - hualarey.tumblr.com
Dezigrar of the Vanguard Hospital - dezigrar-ic.tumblr.com
Titus Ronvarus of the Blackclaw Mercenaries - titsronvarus.tumblr.com
Lieutenant Rauh Thrush - Personnel File
Posted Jan 6, 18 · Last edited Jan 6, 18
Pogs:
+86
Need gladiators! Sign up today!
Posted Tue at 03:37 pm · OP
Pogs:
+183
Sign Thad up
Chrisreid.8019
thaddeusgoodman.tumblr.com
gildedenterprises.enjin.com
Get @ me
Posted Tue at 07:41 pm
Pogs:
+257
Screw it, sign up Deep Seer Dwyllwr. Gotta get the brute in his fighting pants.
Posted Wed at 08:37 am
Pogs:
+33
I'll tap in on my Zephyrite character that goes by Shara ((Zahara Ilmari)).
Account name: FrostwolfRanger.4205
Posted Wed at 12:15 pm
Pogs:
+109
Sign Brianna Hayes up, please. Reaper.2413 is the handle.
Posted Fri at 07:51 am
Pogs:
+1,336
Sign Lulu Lesedi up. I should be home by then.
Posted Sun at 04:22 pm
Pogs:
+86
A reminder that contestants must have an obvious weak point in armor, i.e. exposed skin somewhere! This can be emoted out or shown with actual armor worn.
Posted Mon at 08:13 am · OP
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices