Recent Threads
Main Forum

On the Drascir Tortures

1 reply
Pogs:
+397
On April 7th and 8th, there were tortures conducted by the Drascir Underworld. Eryn Vale and Alphons Frost were tortured, and the corresponding rumor mill posts can be found here at the top of the page.

It's been brought to my attention that there are those who say that Drascir did this without consent. This is false.
Both Eryn Vale and Alphons Frost were asked OOCly if they would like to be tortured; both agreed. Both were asked multiple times and, yes, both people agreed multiple times.

The tortures were carried out with full OOC permissions from all participants and I encourage anyone who hears otherwise to approach me, Eryn Vale, or Alphons to confirm this.

Thanks for the quick read!
Posted Apr 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Apr 15, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1
^ This is correct. Haven't heard this myself but if it's true, then no, it wasnt done without consent.

~Eryn Vale
Posted Sat at 06:20 am · Last edited Sat at 6:20
Pog
List
Undo
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices