Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 4

[PS] Crimson Ashes [Ash] - Mercenary/Adventure RP

31 replies
Pogs:
+688
Crimson Ashes, first DM event I ever attended when I ran into them in Orr while I was still a recruit with TACH. I'd never even seen a DM event before, and my mind was equally blown and it was paralyzed by this WHOLE NEW WORLD of roleplay being revealed to me. They seemed like a genuinely cool bunch o' folks at the time, and like anything good, ripening it for two years just brings out that extra sharp taste.

#Meddler'sSummit1328

I rate 10/10 on the Tzahr scale of arbitrary ratings.

EDIT: and by bumping their thread, I have accidentally removed Craywin's notice about how they're back, so let me re-iterate that for him. CRIMSON ASHES, BACK IN ELONA AFTER TWO YEARS, SOON BACK IN MAINLAND TYRIA. Go say hello to them sometimes.
Ashen Chapter [TACH]

TyrusVE.8742
Posted Apr 16, 18 · Last edited Apr 16, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+52
Thanks Tzahr :d.

Niria certainly never forgets how the Ashen Chapter helped the Crimson Ashes save her now-husband from Orr's clutches. The best kind of unplanned co-op interaction between guilds I've ever had!

Indeed, Meddler's Summit shall not be forgotten. /salutes

That said! I can only repeat what Craywin's said before in this thread. Even if our recruitment remains closed, we will always rp with everyone and anyone, in or outside of the guild so please don't be shy. Come say hi!
JaraNiri_zpsf22cjnmn.jpg
Posted Apr 16, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 4
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices