Main Forum
Page
of 193

What Are Your Pet Peeves In RP?

1926 replies
Pogs:
+9
My RP pet peeve is when players throw a big hissy fit and proclaim they're leaving because of this reason or that person but after two days are right back at it. It's been a weird trend lately and I don't like it!
Posted May 26, 18
Pogs:
+2,777
My RP pet peeve is when players throw a big hissy fit and proclaim they're leaving because of this reason or that person but after two days are right back at it. It's been a weird trend lately and I don't like it!

That's a trend that happens over and over and over. It's happened since the days of table top gaming. It's not new, but it's still annoying. Eventually, it'll settle down, but then it'll rise back up again. Ya kinda have to just go with it and walk away for a bit until it settles again. Because, sadly, there's no real way to stop it.
tumblr_phjrisFT7y1tg2mtpo1_1280.jpg
Posted May 27, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+156
1. When people shout the name of their attack like it was an anime. "Kamehameha!"

2. Assuming the size/durability/athleticism/skill of my character. **Knowing all to well the Norn's speed would be hindered due to his size, Character Z easily manages to avoid by rolling between his large opponents thigh gap.**

3. When a character has Spider-Man like reflexes.
Posted May 30, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+385
Not sure if this is technically a peeve or a legit complaint but that line has been crossed here before so whatever.

Active duty PACT, Seraph, Legion soldiers, ect that just go where ever because waypoints. You have a post damn it. Stay there.

I say this is a peeve more than a complaint because it can be really limiting so I can totally see why people do it. Just irks me because I'm a jackass who hates fun.
Posted May 31, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Liv o
Pogs:
+478
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Or doing the same thing when they're on deployment- just hopping around as though 1) waypoints don't cost money or 2) as if no one's going to see you/it activate.

--

Or for those who try to 'get intimate' in small camps. Like no one can hear you.
Duskfall Security Solutions
---
Olivia De Alvarre
Posted May 31, 18
Pogs:
+1,511
wrote:
1. When people shout the name of their attack like it was an anime. "Kamehameha!"

2. Assuming the size/durability/athleticism/skill of my character. **Knowing all to well the Norn's speed would be hindered due to his size, Character Z easily manages to avoid by rolling between his large opponents thigh gap.**

3. When a character has Spider-Man like reflexes.

But... Norn can be pretty darn fast too lol.

edit: When somebody immediately acts as if a powerful character is meant to show up and dominate the situation and to god-mod to other characters.

If that's true, then Norn are OP as hell toward humans in everything relating to strength or durability. :p
GW2 home server- Sorrow's Furnance Kalavier.1097
The Noble The SurvivorThe Commander

Feedback is great, and helps to improve us. If something seems off in my bios, come poke me and discuss it! If something is awesome, tell me! :)
Posted Jun 2, 18 · Last edited Jun 3, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1,511
Extending events out when they don't need to be super long affairs, or having bits of a set of events that covers something that already clearly happened in the past(but as if it's present), as referenced by npcs in the current update.
GW2 home server- Sorrow's Furnance Kalavier.1097
The Noble The SurvivorThe Commander

Feedback is great, and helps to improve us. If something seems off in my bios, come poke me and discuss it! If something is awesome, tell me! :)
Posted Aug 8, 18
Page
of 193
NoticeNotices