Main Forum
Page
of 3

The Grizzly Guardholme [RP] - Homestead-Themed Guild

28 replies
Pogs:
+263
Hey everyone!

Giving an update that the guild is gladly still accepting eager Norn roleplayers to take part in making a legend of themselves through great hunts, tale-telling and stories with their fellow kin! Simply visit www.thegrizzlyguardholme.enjin.com and apply!
Posted Dec 1, 17 · OP
Pogs:
Is this guild still active, because my mesmer and her mate could use some Norn company.
Posted Apr 4, 18
Pogs:
+263
I should do an update of the guild status.

The Grizzly Guardholme still exists yet its activity is based on its members which are averaged about a dozen who log on recently in the last few days. Before I continue, I should tell you about my schedule, being the founder/guild leader.

New job has me out of town along with some busy schedules (Don't worry though, it's a lot better and I make my own schedule) which leaves me with Hotel Wifi AKA 50/50 Internet connections worth playing or not. You could say I am focusing my energy on that which we call 'Real Life' so I can get better settled with my new job and dealing with my occasional 'burnt out' of gaming in general. I am approaching this with keeping gaming casual and still I do enjoy playing GW2 with its ongoing story. The question of Roleplay is I've been doing very little with it but should the need arise Khorthall is still around for company.

The guild has invested a lot of time and resources into the Guild Hall thus I will not be dismantling the guild at all so for now it's just there but also because there are very few Norn-based RP Guilds in the world of Tyria. Should anyone seek an invite you can simply send me a message as the current website is down right now as I'm debating if a website is needed vs using just Discord but it's up to the members to change my mind and give me ideas of what pros a website has to offer for the guild.

So to be blunt, members are welcome but I cannot guarantee nor provide ongoing story-driven Rp for the guild or schedule events like I use too due to my busy schedule with life. Although I'm not saying this is permanent, sometimes I find myself driven back to GW2 to enjoy the Gameplay and Roleplay I've missed out on after some time but right now I am taking a break from it yet you can still see me log on day to day, casual play and all.

Thank you!

-Khorthall Ironliver
Posted Apr 6, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+263
The guild is still around if anyone is wanting something more Norn-Centered, we are small but always have room for more!
Feel free to stop by our website and check out the forums!
Posted Jun 13, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+646
Extra Life!
I've seen a few of these folks around when RPing in taverns, and I want to show my support for more Norn RPers!

Keep up the awesome job, all! :d I'd love to see more of you around.
3RUeUNS.jpg
Incedia Flora ( GW2: Ciijay.2916, Discord: Ciijay#4408) || Tarnished Coast
--
Tyrian Apple Company [TACo]
Posted Jun 26, 18
Pogs:
+4
is this a Norn only guild or can other races apply? :)
Posted Jun 26, 18
Pogs:
+263
It's Norn-Centric but we welcome other Races who involved themselves out in the Shiverpeaks or anything Norn-Related, sure thing.
Posted Jun 29, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+263
Talk about a sudden boost in new members! I'm glad to see Norn players have been hearing about the guild, we even began a few Rp events that give people a chance to get together and made them weekly!

If anyone has any questions, feel free to let me know!
Posted Jul 7, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+263
Updated to let everyone know about our Weekly Rp Events in the guild, you are welcome to stop by even if you are not apart of the guild. The most notable one is the Guardholme Moot on Friday nights at 6:00PM PST, these are weekly so to give opportunities for Rp for everyone!
Posted Jul 20, 18 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices