Main Forum
Page
of 20

[EU] Dandy Lions Carnival presents: TPW- Tyrian Pro Wrestling!

193 replies
Pogs:
+2
I really enjoyed spectating this. Especially the dumbfounded looks when the wheelchair arrived from a different plane. I had to leave early so didn't see the end of the bout between the V's. Thank you for organisinng.
Posted Jun 7, 18
Pogs:
+434
Thanks for enjoying it! We do need to announce that last week accounting to more problems, we had to postpone the Royal Decree Match, as a result a special show will be held in just over 2 weeks on the 27th of June, starting at 7.30PM GMT. The show will start early, so don't delay to see a traditional Royal Rumble match!

Fv8uHUj.png
Posted Jun 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 12, 18
Pogs:
+434
In 9 days from now TPW returns once again to Divnity's reach at our usual time of 7.30PM GMT, which for those who don't want to count is Wednesday the 27th of June! Expect some of our entrants to be announced over the coming days!
Posted Mon at 09:13 am · OP
Pogs:
+434
An article from Chronomancy Times has been passed around, due to it containing exclusive TPW information.

Dawn Maywind discusses TPW Royal Rumble Delays and Entry

"I'll preface with the bad news, we're experiencing another week of delays" opened Mrs. Maywind. "We hate to disappoint our fans, but the undead from Elona having begun to appear around the world is a pressing matter some of our competitors must look in to first." This reporter assumed this was why the Dandy Lions carnival had been rescheduling so many press reports. "I will however discuss why I have entered into the Royal Decree Rumble match. Rumble matches are one of the most iconic special match types in wrestling history, where hearts of iron are shown, feats of strength and tenacity breed heroes and moments last a lifetime. As such it is my privilege to reveal myself as the first entrant." This reporter wonders if it was personal fame, or being the only one free for an interview in this time is why she revealed herself first.

- Matthew Smith, Chronomancy Times

OOC: Yes. We're delaying another week. The patch reveal showing the patch intended release is a day before our new date, as well as the history of delays and issues around new patches has caused us to decide to defer by 1 more week to 4th of July. We once again apologise for all the delays and hope to see you soon.

And more articles to come!
Posted 56 mins ago · OP · Last edited 56 mins ago
Page
of 20
NoticeNotices