Main Forum
Page
of 19

Portraits and tarot by Juimon ~ COMMISSIONS OPEN

183 replies
juimon o
Pogs:
+671
erinn Thank you, oh my gosh. Thank you so much for your creativity and imagination!!!

Lovelies! I just got back from a trip, and hadn't been able to share this bad beast of a tarot card, but AHHHH!!! I had so much fun getting grim and playing with momochrome and colour and the interactions. The monochromatic armor reflecting the colours of his magical conjuring!
tumblr_po6hyhiGMj1qi2mcmo2_400.png
Posted Mar 10, 19 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
juimon o
Pogs:
+671
Hello lovelies!! I emerge from the sickness nest I've built for myself to share an indulgent birthday present for a guildy! The wonderful and delightful Nahbois !! It's actually my character's partner! They are such cute moms! Oh my gosh. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful community of roleplayers around me and I just wish I could spend all my time showering them in presents ahh!!

tumblr_po6hyhiGMj1qi2mcmo3_r1_400.png
Posted Mar 12, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 12, 19
Pog
List
Undo
juimon o
Pogs:
+671
A sweet! A sweet friendy of mine commissioned me for her favourite Xmen character, Kitty Pryde! And lil Lockheed. We had to laugh, because she was debating having me draw Kitty or her dragonborn, and to save the cost it would have taken to draw the scales of the dragonborn she decided to go with Kitty but do you think I could resist Lockheed's scales? HAH! I love those lil details. Thanks muchly Beck!
tumblr_pofhtsvCcv1qi2mcmo1_400.png
Posted Mar 15, 19 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
juimon o
Pogs:
+671
First up! I'm having a commission sale! My pc died, and I am prepping to build a new one, so I'm raising funds! I've got six slots open for 50USD a pop! Up to three characters per piece! Check out the tumblr thread over here if you're keen!

And! My patreon draw winner asked for their big burly dad fighter (he's a dad, it's not that he fights dads, aha!) so here is Norman!!!

tumblr_po6hyhiGMj1qi2mcmo5_r1_640.png
Posted Tue at 06:16 pm · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 19
NoticeNotices