Main Forum

Charr Roleplay Community [CRC]

7 replies
Pogs:
+110
5hKVb53.jpg

J8XHrkH.pngJ8XHrkH.pngJ8XHrkH.pngJ8XHrkH.pngJ8XHrkH.png

WELCOME TO THE CHARR ROLEPLAY COMMUNITY (CRC)!

CRC is designed to be the catch all for roleplayers and fans of charr alike! The guild includes roleplay events that range from casual, open guild-wide to more heavy legion/warband roleplay. The charr guild brings back the open roleplay in the Black Citadel, meeting at the uninstanced Hero’s Canton for roleplay interaction.

ugBOtxo.jpg

uh8fBU3.jpg CRC is not based on any specific concept of Charr culture or point of view. It is designed to be generalized so that any type of roleplayer can feel welcome; delivering opportunities for different types of characters--from Centurions to Gladiums and beyond.

The goal of the guild is to offer a place to discuss and experience the culture of the Charr and to explore the possibilities that evolve from it. Whether it's simple interaction, comradry or seeking out/developing a warband.

The overall stereotypical nature of the Charr is of a military driven society as described HERE. In a nutshell, Charr are industrious and innovative with everything they do centering around preparation for war. Many within the typical Charr society distrust magic and those who use it. lZv3UJ3.png
nIAeCsr.png Despite this, the world of Tyria has proven that not all Charr have to be this way. This is ultimately the general basis to which your character would or does develop from.

CRC does not hold any particular expectation or view on Charr or determination on how Charr should behave.

GUILD INFORMATION

The guild is designed to bring together those interested in playing as Charr and those interested in playing WITH Charr. It is meant to support creativity and unity for those that enjoy Charr focused Roleplay.

Community | Events | Light/medium/heavy RP
Recruitment: OPEN
Current Member Count: 69
Guild Leader: devanea.2041
Officers: Tea (Bun.3081), Terror Troubletail (werewolf.6107), Eckosong (Eckosong.8514), Torga (MaskedLady.1082)

OTHER INFORMATION
It has an active Discord: https://discord.gg/VnD9w8x come join us and say hi!
You do not have to be in the guild to join the CRC discord!
You do not have to be in the guild to partake in rp with guild members during events.
Has 4 internal warbands for specific warband based roleplay: Death (blood), Fall (ash), Boom (iron), Sly (ash). See details below.
CRC has a guild hall (Lost Precipice) with housing for members.
Guild Missions every Sunday
Story help as well as PVE and WvW
Is about 69 members strong in game with 9 nonguildies/allies in discord.
CRC holds member and character of the month.

Information can be changed or adjusted at any time for any reason.

Spoiler: RULESShow
Spoiler: CRC CODEShow
Spoiler: THE WARBANDSShow
Ingame: devanea.2041 - Discord: Gina#1509

Doctor Melanie Valen | Devanea Dzik | Serena Elliott | Exemplar Trinity Halehaven | Legionnaire Tor Slyblade | Thanatos | Hyperion | Lord Matthias Adrien

Posted Mar 17, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 18, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Tea
Pogs:
+63
This post will be for additional notes on the guild.

- I am now the guild leader. Dev will not be able to invite to the guild, as she has left on her own accord and handed me the reigns.
- We now have an internal pirate faction, Neptune's Rovers.
EU- Xyx.3768 // NA- Bun.3081
Posted Mar 18, 18 · Last edited Mar 22, 18
Pogs:
+1,854
May be looking to slide in my charr soon. (Working on a few details .) If you guys are okay with waiting my id tag is in my signature if you should want to invite anyway. :)
Current Main Character:
Liam Ashleaf
Current Secondary Characters:
Enfys of Echoes - Mekare of Noon - Osteologist Gejja
> Rhea.7691 <

Posted Mar 18, 18
Tea
Pogs:
+63
May be looking to slide in my charr soon. (Working on a few details .) If you guys are okay with waiting my id tag is in my signature if you should want to invite anyway. :)

I will pop you an invite if no one else has already!
You're welcome to join before your details are set in stone, only RP is IC so you'd be welcome to just come in and chat. :)
Posted Mar 19, 18 · Last edited Mar 19, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+3
Do we need to have a fleshed out character ready to go? I'm mulling over getting back into roleplay (All my characters are charr), but I don't have things figured out yet for the characters I want to play most. I DO have at least one developed character though. I was also curious if you have participation requirements like some of the larger guilds do? I got booted from one because I was gone for a month from the game; I deal with disability and run my own business so I can't guarantee I'll be logged on every week. (If CRC does have participation requirements that's totally cool! I don't want to be a headache by asking to get in and then not being able to abide by rules.)

(I shadowed a CRC roleplay tonight in Black Citadel and REALLY liked what I saw. )
Posted Mar 19, 18
Tea
Pogs:
+63
wrote:
Do we need to have a fleshed out character ready to go? I'm mulling over getting back into roleplay (All my characters are charr), but I don't have things figured out yet for the characters I want to play most. I DO have at least one developed character though. I was also curious if you have participation requirements like some of the larger guilds do? I got booted from one because I was gone for a month from the game; I deal with disability and run my own business so I can't guarantee I'll be logged on every week. (If CRC does have participation requirements that's totally cool! I don't want to be a headache by asking to get in and then not being able to abide by rules.)

(I shadowed a CRC roleplay tonight in Black Citadel and REALLY liked what I saw. )

Not at all! We're all for character building- as long as you have an interest in doing that. ^^
There are no real participation requirements either, just turn up when you want/when you have the energy! We're pretty laid back, honestly. (The individual warbands may be a little stricter on participation, but the guild as a whole is no-stress.)
I'm glad you liked what you saw! We've certainly got some excellent RPers with us, and you're welcome to join them! :)
Posted Mar 20, 18 · Last edited Mar 20, 18
Pogs:
+1
I'm very glad i discovered this. Ive been looking for RP guilds, and just RP in general. So far i have little luck. I would love to join this guild and develop my two charrs.
Wolf Erikson.4792 I look forward to meeting you!
Posted Sep 10, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+5
Hi, was wondering if this guild is still running? Trying to find something for my Charr to do but have had no luck thus far, perhaps this will bear some fruit... Thanks for any response I get to this!
Posted Oct 11, 18
NoticeNotices