Main Forum

[NA] Rurikton Merchant's Forum

6 replies
Pogs:
+7
On each main road of the Reach, including Ebonhawke, there would be some rather fancy black and gold posters held about with a single nail. They would read in bold letters, "Come visit the Rurikton Merchant's Forum held every Thursday evening!"

Below that, continuing the fancy font, it would state that the location is in Rurikton's plaza, and tells about many merchants selling all kinds of merchandise, including utilities and services. There would be also a notice about auctions starting once the market closes, with everyone getting a chance to bid for rare and special items.

OOC Information

Date - Every Thursday
Time - Marketplace starts at 8:30 PM EST and ends at 10:00 PM EST. The Auction begins once the market is finished which roughly goes on for half an hour to a hour.
Location - Rurikton, Divinity's Reach. Located just outside of the Maiden's Whisper.
Anyone is free to join this event!

Spoiler: Click for mapShow

Merchant information

If you'd like to become part of the action, you can contact Frdmnky.2754 or Kattami.2084 to request such. You can join in on the fun even if you're not part of FoT, and if you'd like to represent your guild, feel free to. Please request such prior to the event, and arrive thirty minutes early to claim a spot to sell items from.

Since this is an open market, you decide what you want to sell, so long as it is legal. You could provide services, utility, products, whatever you'd like so long as we deem it legal and safe. Though we're not too picky of course.

Auction Information

The auction is held after the market has ended, roughly around 10:00 PM EST, and there will be an announcement prior to such. Merchants may send a letter to Frdmnky.2754 with a description of an item, which can be a weapon, artifact, or anything lore friendly, and they may be items used in the auction.

Bidding goes up from silver increments to gold increments once the gold level has been passed. We also limit one item per bidder as to let other participants have a shot. You do not need to be silent during the auction as it isn't a silent one, but please do be mindful when RPing around such an event!

Guild Information

Fables of Tyria [FoT] is always looking for new members to join! You can contact Frdmnky.2754 and Valkine.8142 if you'd like to join, or ask them in person during an event! We're currently trying to find our voice in the guild, but we're open to all who'd like to join.

Rules of conduct

We ask everyone to be orderly when purchasing items, and bidding for items, but please do not hesitate to whisper the merchant, or the auctioneer if your post was not answered to.

We also ask if you plan on starting any form of IC trouble, such as any form of attacks, to ask Frdmnky.2754, Kattami.2084, or WolfShroud.5307 prior to the event. We're happy to do such issues, but prefer to know about it ahead of time to prepare.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them on the forums as well! I, SolKottan.3657, will do my best to reply as quickly as I can.

Changelog

Spoiler: Click for ChangelogShow
Posted Jul 4, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 6, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+7
Reserved
Posted Jul 4, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+7
Reserved
Posted Jul 4, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+617
Extra Life!
I've seen your guild around in DR lately and I'm excited to see something like this! [TACo] would love to participate.

We usually do our apple sales on Tuesdays & Thursdays anyways. Something like this will bring a ton of new activity to the area too. I'm excited to see it start to unfold.

Would it be alright for the Tyrian Apple Company to join in on the fun? We sell apples and apple goods, which can be Found Here!

I get home around 10 PM ET - so I might not make it in time. But I can try to arrange someone from my guild to be there. Otherwise, I can grab whatever spots are left over too.

Also - will this be starting today? (Thursday 7/5) If so - I'll make it there! :) (Albeit a bit late!)
3RUeUNS.jpg
Incedia Flora ( GW2: Ciijay.2916, Discord: Ciijay#4408) || Tarnished Coast
--
Tyrian Apple Company [TACo]
Posted Jul 5, 18 · Last edited Jul 5, 18
Pogs:
+7
Of course, we'd love to have you join us! If you or any of your guild members show up, we'd ask them to come roughly around thirty minutes prior to the event, 8:00 PM, to get set up. We usually try to mark out stands via command tag. Though if you will be late, I'll be sure to let our guild leader know, who goes by Robin, about your arrival. We hope to see you there and have fun!

And yes! It is going on today, as far as I am aware of anyways. I'll be sure to notify the thread if there is a cancellation of any kind, though with the amount of people we have present, it's highly unlikely!

We hope to see you there soon, Incredia and [TACo]!
Posted Jul 5, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+617
Extra Life!
Going to make it today! Might have someone 30 mins earlier but if not I should make it very close to the start of the event. (Also! Bump! This is today!!)
3RUeUNS.jpg
Incedia Flora ( GW2: Ciijay.2916, Discord: Ciijay#4408) || Tarnished Coast
--
Tyrian Apple Company [TACo]
Posted Thu at 08:31 am
Pogs:
+7
We’re excited for you and [TACo] to come along again! We’re hoping for better results on our side, but either way, I should be there if not a tad late!
Posted Thu at 08:50 am · OP
NoticeNotices