Pogs:
+33
Court of the Undying
RP/PvE | Grimdark; themes and mature storytelling | LGBT friendly

Website | Recruitment | Rules & Conduct

Leader
Yvonne Nightgrove Senritsu.(9271)

Officers
Eimreann (ShaoCelsius.2761) Linansi (agnlaa.7594) Kyhian (Oceanic.1406) Yuyuske (Yuyuske.7182.)

5jY0SGU.jpg

"In Ashes we are Reborn, given a Renewal. There is no end, only a new beginning to become better than we are in the present."

The Court

The Court itself while small in numbers is seen as a ruthless and cruel bunch, while led by a ‘sweet’ Duchess they are by no means to be taken lightly in what they are able to accomplish when they truly put their minds to it. Most carry themselves with confidence, others are trained killers within the arts of being a mercenary or assassin, those seen as weak are shaped to be something more than what they are currently. Though they are always given a choice. To die weak as they are? Or to be born anew like a Phoenix risen from the Ashes.

Who are the Undying?

The idea behind Undying was to have a place within shadows to operate, while there are medics and scholars yes. The Courtiers have their own way of moving in the dark to get their tasks done. Even the loud and noisy bunch move as if they are a part of the silence, those unlucky enough to stumble upon them only hearing their clunky armor when they are getting ready to strike. They were founded within the Arbor; those higher up in the food chain deciding that they needed a way thin the herd for those undeserving.

They nest within darker fields, the Dreamdark Enclave being one of many grounds they visit - the other, the desert. Easy enough of a place hide and dwell between the veil of the sands and the heat, few daringly venture to these parts of Tyria.
XfHUCXl.png
Posted Jul 8, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 26, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+33
Those in Service of the Court

Spoiler: Enoch the FaithfulShow
Spoiler: Sinara the GracefulShow
XfHUCXl.png
Posted Jul 12, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 12, 18
Pogs:
+1
Linansi here chiming in. While I'm obviously biased I still have to say that this guild is awesome. Everyone has been super friendly and welcoming. Yesterday I had a great time getting to help recruit a sapling, out in the open no less (oooh, risky!). Anyway, if you're at all interested I definitely suggest you look at the links above. And feel free to message me in game if you have questions, I'm around a lot.
Posted Jul 16, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+33
As Linansi said, there's only a handful of us currently but we are a lively, helpful and friendly bunch. Give myself or one of the Officers a poke if you're interested in trying us out!
XfHUCXl.png
Posted Jul 16, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+33
We got our Guild Hall!
Spoiler: Shenanigans happenedShow
XfHUCXl.png
Posted Jul 22, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 22, 18
NoticeNotices