Main Forum

LF Long term RP partner

2 replies
Pogs:
+1
Hello I'm back again and looking for someone to be a RP partner. My availability can match my partner's and I operate outta the CST time zone, but Time zone isn't important to me.

I am looking for Romance, adventure, slice of life, dark, mature. Whatever really, though I really like romantic story lines because I am a big softy.

My character list is as follow, just a brief description because what fun is RP if you know everything ahead of time? :p

Quinn Amrbose- Krytan Born Human Thief. He is good looking, though his clothing is tattered do to living his life on the streets. He definitely does steal, and would rob someone blind. Maybe someone can change his ways? Or learn why he does what he does.

Alistair Ryder- Human Revenent. Always heavily armored, and would be good looking if you could see his eyes and if he ever smiled. He is a very stoic person, who takes his self assigned duty to protect seriously. Maybe someone could get through that shell of his and soften his heart.

Those are the only two I have ideas worked out on for now. If you are interested, DM, Reply or add me on
discord (The Phenomenal One#6504). Cheers!
Posted Jan 12, 19 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+5
heyo! your characters sound interesting and i'm really into those same plot lines! i also really love to plot overall, and create headcanons when i'm not rping ( and doodling our characters, so i hope you don't mind that ).

i'm new to rping ingame on gw2, but i'm not new to rping in general. feel free to look up my characters here: tumblr link
i also have a rules page to keep things simple: another tumblr link!

feel free to hmu in game at Annamaru.6152 or dm for discord.
i am on Yak's Bend tho ( which i recently found out really isn't really a popular server on here haha-- if that's a problem ).

thanks for your time!
Posted Jan 12, 19
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+160
Hey there! I sent you a discord request! I'm interested :d
Posted Jan 14, 19
NoticeNotices