Main Forum
Page
of 33

Moot Monday's

327 replies
Pogs:
+34
To give this great location and Norn culture some love lets give this a try and see if the interest picks up...
Moot Mondays
7pm GMT
Location: Upper Balcony Waypoint in front of the trade post area as seen here...
gw203_zps79cb44e4.jpg gw207_zpsbda412f6.jpg
((Please note: I will arrive on any one of my Norn ladies maybe even the Beer Wench occasionally selling her fathers brews around 7 GMT. I have a small one in the house so if I am late, afk or slow with responses this is why.
Also on the eastern side of this area in front of the bank is nice looking stalls if someone wanted to RP merchants whether it be Norns or outsiders. The whole area is pretty huge and people can spread out to have their conversations. Great place for all Norn RPers to mingle and pick up hunter partners or just do what we Norns do best, drink and boast. :) ))
Posted Jan 18, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+34
Screen shot in front of the Bank area to the right there is a comfy looking spot too if someone wanted to do some stories and such..
gw206_zpsfed5d994.jpg
Posted Jan 18, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+28
((This is going to be wonderful. ICly all my Norn are busy at the time but at the first chance they're not you can believe I'll be there))
WMbgFl5.png
Posted Jan 18, 13
Pogs:
Too bad I dont have any Norn characters, but hopefully my human ranger will be welcomed as well :)
bc37372ef6355b31.png
Posted Jan 19, 13
Pogs:
+34
I am sure all will be welcomed. Though you might strain your neck trying to socialize. :)
Posted Jan 19, 13 · OP
Pogs:
No doubt about that ;-)
bc37372ef6355b31.png
Posted Jan 19, 13
Pogs:
Is this every monday? If so Morgorn shall be there! :d
Posted Jan 19, 13
Pogs:
+34
It is every Monday if you want. Just show up and get the Moot on. I plan to be there every Monday I can as long as RL does not get in the way.
Posted Jan 19, 13 · OP
Pogs:
+4
So tomorrow is the first Moot?
Lochinvar Morgurian
Grisho Blackheart
Posted Jan 20, 13
Pogs:
+34
Yep
Posted Jan 20, 13 · OP
Page