Main Forum
Page
of 20

Rata Sum Thursdays

196 replies
Pogs:
+8,428
gw639_zps8dbc93cd.jpg

Ladies, Gentlemen, inexplicable natural phenomenon's we call Sylvari to be polite, and last but not least, kitte-I mean Charr! The Alchemy is a vast subject that requires strenuous thought, so it's only natural that we too require a break as well! Though fear not other races, do not be intimidated by these displays of intelligence that occur even during our breaks! This may be the perfect opportunity for you to get in contact with business Asura down at the Apprentice Carrels and expand your contacts, or even just pull up a... bit of floor and enjoy an odd concoction formed by Asura ingenuity!
OOC:
Time: 19:00GMT
Location of the bar on the third level down of Rata Sum in the black circle (Thank you Trivia for the suggestion!):
gw934_zps904a4f44.jpg

Yes, this old thing again, back for another shot at it's old slot! Any and all feedback, ideas, and input are greatly appreciated! Let's all get this thing going again, work together and bring some life to these old halls!
Posted Jan 20, 14 · OP · Last edited Mar 12, 14
Pogs:
+8,428
(Also, reserving this slot for... purposes... Just to keep the main post tidier as and when things happen (Probably be used for a products menu).)
Posted Jan 20, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+585
Hear him! Hear him!

Spoiler: Good Sir!Show
prisig2.png
Posted Jan 20, 14 · Last edited Jan 20, 14
Pogs:
+26
I'll try to be there any Thursday I can! :)
2991707.jpg
Posted Jan 20, 14 · Last edited Jan 21, 14
Pogs:
+1,071
I have an asuran alt I've been itching to take out :) I'll try to be there!
sig2.png

Sylvana Nightborn - Rhassridan - BracĂ­aca - Nepia Spiritvex
Posted Jan 21, 14
Pogs:
+497
The Bar of Map-Worship.

No seriously, get your asura there an make Rata Sum a living place. You will gain an excellent asuran culural enviroment for at least once a week. Take your chances sirs and ladies.
Annrii_banner2.png
Posted Jan 21, 14
Pogs:
+2,261
Yeah, we need more Asura! More company! More people! It's friendly so don't be afraid! BECAUSE I WILL KEEP IT FRIENDLY! Yusssh! Take my word for it!
Posted Jan 21, 14
Pogs:
+8,428
Bumpity jumpity, today is the day! Come all yee faithful later in the day to drink, chill, technobabble (or not) to your heart is content!
*cough* There... may be something sneaking on to the menu post next week... I take no responsibility for anything that happens as a result of that... *points to legally binding contract* Sign it. Sign it now!
Posted Jan 23, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+1,303
I'll be here on my brand new 'sura! But, suggestion,could you add a map to the original post? Might help people who don't know what's what.
Also known as The Great and Powerful Trrrrrrivia

Member of The Magpie Mercenaries
Plays Aoire, Skuld Hannesdottir, Svanvit, Chaotician Dejju, Leanlan
Posted Jan 23, 14
Pogs:
+488
Ooh, I love this! Finally a chance to play my Asura main.
NRH_siggy1.png
Posted Jan 23, 14
Page
of 20
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices