Posted Aug 21, 14
Pogs:
+8,428
*gentle nudgenudgepokepoke*
Posted Aug 28, 14 · OP
Tia
Pogs:
+10
I played as Tiadda a bit this evening. That was quite a conversation she had with Proxxi there! I hope I did alright, sorry if I type a little slow.
Posted Aug 28, 14
Pogs:
+278
Early evening, and it only got more crowded. And Proxxi's victims survived very well this evening!
Attached Images
Posted Aug 28, 14
Pogs:
+585
A secure communication is spreading around select Inquest Asura in Rata Sum.

Spoiler: Read a part of the Secure MessageShow
prisig2.png
Posted Nov 20, 14
Pogs:
+2,261
To be tricky and to avoid super anxiety... I'm already here, so no fear of approaching people! Hope this finally works
Posted Nov 20, 14
Pogs:
+585
Meeting in about 35 minutes, Inquest Lab at Antidawn Anchorage at Rata Sum Port.

Whisper to Megalomaniac Gina.
prisig2.png
Posted Nov 21, 14
Pogs:
+585
Its been a few weeks since the last meeting and Gina has completed the file on ADAM and is ready to see the panel of the Krewe again and to begin phase 2 as planned.

Is Friday 19th good for this, day after Rata Sum Thursday, 9pm GMT same as last time. But at that other super secret location we discussed. (Will message [Inq] leader).
prisig2.png
Posted Dec 9, 14 · Last edited Dec 9, 14
Pogs:
+44
Grr... want to join again but can't stop timidly watching from a distance xD
Anybody wants to play smth out? I've got a necromancer that already played once - Roovy. Then come an exdead inquest boy, a furious Priory warrior, a lvl7 whispers agent maintaining small trading company of his own, a vigil girl with her owl and a lvl20 father of the furious Priory warrior. All are asura, I may also create one other character if anybody wants forgotten relatives or anything.
Just want RP but I seem to be too shy to start and proceed on my own :dizzy:
Posted Feb 17, 15
I'd join yall on piken square, but i'd be afraid of not actually typing the language of others xD
Avira Lightwind, Character Profile: http://tinyurl.com/notmnjl
Posted Mar 12, 15
Page
of 20
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices