Rata Sum Thursdays

196 replies
Pogs:
+115
Where is this happening?? Any taxis? ?
Posted Jun 25, 15
Pogs:
+507
Is this still a thing? I -hope- this is still a thing!

Because it's thursday! And im gonna be there.
Posted Sep 17, 15
Pogs:
+851
wrote:

Because it's thursday! And im gonna be there.

It is! Though people usually take a little longer to arrive than the 7pm BST mark. If no one's there, try arriving between 8-9pm. :3
Piken Square - Hails.6907:
| Rhezyn | Rionak | Saoilyne |
| Rikka | Toffi | Zairra | Ziazu |
Posted Sep 17, 15
Pogs:
+507
Im gonna be late anyway <.< RL
Posted Sep 17, 15
Pogs:
+8,428
wrote:

It is not still a thing, nope. The original iteration of it all those years ago was to serve as a way for people not affiliated with any of the krewes to get into Asura RP easily once a week. As of current, we have no krewes (to possibly change soon) and the guilds that do house Asura who frequent Rata Sum are often doing events on Thursday. People tend to visit the bar on numerous evenings throughout the week, though.

Given this is the 4th time this event has died over the space of three years, I think its safe to say the concept has turned into uselessness and could use some serious tweaking to be more interactive and to give a more scientific side rather than "look everyone, sci-fi bar RP!". Will see if I can think of any changes to make, but, in its current state, it is indeed dead and if you do find Asura at the bar on Thursdays, its generally through luck rather than because of this event.
Posted Sep 18, 15 · OP
Pogs:
+507
Thats a shame, but understandable.
Posted Sep 18, 15
Pogs:
+4
Oh what a shame :/ I would love to participate.. I would just change the day to a weekend because most people- Including myself- have work between those hours.

Having a hard time finding other Asura to RP with D:
Posted Nov 3, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+507
There is now (or was befoire HoT hit) bar RP at plikters throughout the week on random times. People still frquent it very much, just not on a fixed time anymore. Before HoT it was even as much as every second evening, now people are ofc more busy playing the new content.

But there is a guild made to connect asura roleplayers, called "Krewes of Rata Sum" [RATA]. Very useful to look for asura RP. Try to catch spyritdragon.6048, martyrdom.9617 or niko.2017 for an invite.
Posted Nov 4, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4
Are they generally nice people? I'm not really good at reaching out to strangers xD ... Hehehe...
Posted Nov 4, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+507
No, they bite off the heads of strangers. :p

But seriously, of course they are, else i wouldnt promote this here!
Posted Nov 4, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 20
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices