Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 20

Rata Sum Thursdays

196 replies
Pogs:
+851
Are they generally nice people? I'm not really good at reaching out to strangers xD ... Hehehe...

I, as one of the Asura community, like to think we're nice more often than not! It's just a little difficult to find us until later in the evening while the dragon's on our doorstep!

Regardless, don't feel afraid to PM us if you want to figure out a way to get involved in the events occurring. Maybe one of your chars can run across ours if they happen to be in the jungle. Lots of possibilities!
Piken Square - Hails.6907:
| Rhezyn | Rionak | Saoilyne |
| Rikka | Toffi | Zairra | Ziazu |
Posted Nov 5, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4
Thanks! However I did just realize this is under "EU events " So I'm gonna assume you guys are all on the EU servers.. XD I'm from NA *Sigh* D;
Posted Nov 5, 15
Pogs:
+507
Yeah... indeed <.<

We're all piken square. I heard the asura community on TC imploded or something due to drama and stuff.
Posted Nov 5, 15
Pogs:
+851
Thanks! However I did just realize this is under "EU events " So I'm gonna assume you guys are all on the EU servers.. XD I'm from NA *Sigh* D;

O rite, yeah. WELL! If you're ever in the neighbourhood~ :d
Piken Square - Hails.6907:
| Rhezyn | Rionak | Saoilyne |
| Rikka | Toffi | Zairra | Ziazu |
Posted Nov 5, 15
Pogs:
+252
Hello! Is this event still active? I've just come back to the game and I used to frequent this.
zUtsU1q.png
Posted Apr 4, 18
Pogs:
+8,428
It's been dead for a loooong time. That being said, I'm sure there's people probably about on the day now and again, just that the event is long dead.
Posted Apr 5, 18 · OP
Pogs:
+284
Urgh, that's a damn shame. Although my little guy isn't rata Sum born, he could be convinced to explore his racial capital :p
Posted Apr 5, 18
Page
of 20
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices