Main Forum
Page
of 9

[EU] Sylvanheart - Dreamer/Soundless Centric Adventuring Guild

87 replies
Pogs:
+929
Tqvrm3A.png
Region: EU-PS | Size: Small-Medium | Recruitment: Open | Site!
Themes: Sylvari Dreamer/Soundless centric, Family, Adventure

There are those for whom the Sylvari must once again prove themselves and their intentions. Prove that they are children of the Pale Tree, and not minions of the Dragon that once was. Whether they be met with scorned glares or welcoming arms, those of Sylvanheart are determined to carve out not only their own future, but that of Tyria as well.

Finding a purpose in the void left by the Dragon's corruption, Sylvanheart will work tirelessly to mend the bonds that have been broken, intent on proving the Sylvari's true nature once and for all:

We are the children of the Pale Tree, not the minions of a dragon.
ld7d2y4.png
Sylvanheart is a Gw2 roleplaying guild home to the European Megaserver. Our central themes include that of adventure and family with a focus on Tyria's fledgling race: The Sylvari.
The guild consists out of a variety of characters with a wide range of personalities, all unified by the same cause: to protect their loved ones and to fight for a better Tyria.

As a plot and story driven guild, Sylvanheart holds guild-wide arcs/campaigns and seeks to hold at least one event per week. Our campaigns thrive on character choice. Not only are there numerous opportunities to get involved for characters of all walks of life, but the membership changing a campaign's entire course or even the Kindred's overall storyline is very real. Contributions from our members are not only welcome, but also quite frequent!

Despite our focus being predominantly on the Sylvari, Sylvanheart accepts members of all races!

phH2kS7.png
Act with wisdom, but act.

Sylvanheart explores the thrills and struggles of a tightly knit group who fight to help save a world seemingly destined for destruction. Having traveled far and wide across Tyria, and having donned the mantle of warriors, diplomats, mediators and healers, Sylvanheart has endeavoured to go where they are needed - no matter how far such a journey may take them.

To the Kindred, strength is not purely defined by someone’s abilities with a blade or a spell. A family is built upon trust, responsibility, love and compassion. There is a deep seated understanding that everyone’s contributions, no matter how small, matter.

Operating under a hierarchical guild structure with a set leadership, the Herald and his Exemplars oversee and guide the Kindred's efforts. As such, they organise events pertaining to their respective fields and tend to the different Divisions.
More information about the Guild's structure, divisions and other tidbits can be found here.

Additionally, the opinions and feelings of the membership are highly valued; with the group’s heavy emphasis on strong bonds and family, decisions are often discussed with the rest of the Kindred or even put to a vote.

GUAKVaJ.png

Recruitment: Open!
Our recruitment form can be found here.

ICly, the Kindred seeks not only those who have a vested interest in the future of the Sylvari, but also those who want to help change Tyria for the better, and those who understand the strengths and the importance of family in these dark times.

Oocly, we’re looking for open and friendly roleplayers who have an interest in exploring the guild's themes, as well as tell the tale of their character alongside a welcoming and creative group of people. When we’re not roleplaying, we’ve been known to engage in PvX content, such as PvP and raids.

For additional information, please review Sylvanheart's About forum and feel free to contact:
GM: Shade
Officer: Serezenith

Questions & Answers
Spoiler: Show

1 The inspiration to hold Moots originates from the Wardance.
YVXCgfZ.png
Posted Feb 5, 14 · OP · Last edited Sep 29, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+267
Saw a couple of your folks on yesterday's event, and liked them. Nice to see the sylvari branching out [rimshot] and proving that not everything has to revolve around DR. Personally I hope it takes off, as the Grove is depressingly empty outside of the weekly event.

My only fear (from previous experience in WoW) is that guilds operating in otherwise unused locations tend to degenerate into insular bubble RP, disregarding everything that happens outside their closed circle. I just hope it won't be the case here. :)
Fichraona - sylvari elementalist
lucidfox.2460, Piken Square
Posted Feb 5, 14
Pogs:
+87
<3
Thazaniel

thazaniel.9263
Posted Feb 5, 14
Lanna o
Pogs:
+4,989
Great guild I hear! *wink wink nudge nudge*
Posted Feb 5, 14
I hear this guild is pretty cool guy, who doesn't afraid of anything.
Posted Feb 6, 14
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+2,702
Benefactor
wrote:
My only fear (from previous experience in WoW) is that guilds operating in otherwise unused locations tend to degenerate into insular bubble RP, disregarding everything that happens outside their closed circle.

We're not insular, we're inbred! Oh wait that's worse.

Actually all joking aside from my own experience of running a guild which is in Hoelbrak, I have to say there is some truth to this. It's not elitism, least in our case. We just usually have important stuff to discuss that concerns the bonds that tie the pack together instead of whatever a newcomer has to say. It might seem daunting at first but trust us we're happy you're around.

From what I know of the player in the Sylvanhearts it's a similar case here. Also yay, if I had time to RP my little Sylvari menace I'd be applying for a spot with you folks! <3
WqLb6AO.gif
Posted Feb 6, 14
Pogs:
+1,071
We even notice this, despite our location being close to DR and the Queensdale inn.

Awesome guild! I'll be sure to drop by in the Grove and Astorea on a more regular base on either of my 'vari. :)
sig2.png

Sylvana Nightborn - Rhassridan - Bracíaca - Nepia Spiritvex
Posted Feb 6, 14
Pogs:
+1,303
Have you heard the amazing rumours about this guild? Apparently Valdez is a princess and their HQ is made of chocolate. You should totally join. Like, yesterday.
Also known as The Great and Powerful Trrrrrrivia

Member of The Magpie Mercenaries
Plays Aoire, Skuld Hannesdottir, Svanvit, Chaotician Dejju, Leanlan
Posted Feb 6, 14
I wouldn't put it past Thekrin to have started that rumor of Valdez being a princess
Posted Feb 6, 14
Pogs:
+87
wait wait wait wait... I'M the princess and I do what I want!
Thazaniel

thazaniel.9263
Posted Feb 6, 14
Page
of 9
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices