Main Forum
Page
of 9

[EU] Sylvanheart - Dreamer/Soundless Centric Adventuring Guild

87 replies
Pogs:
+1,873
wrote:
wait wait wait wait... I'M the princess and I do what I want!

Oh, geez.... this is awkward...

See, we kinda dethroned you in your absence and absolved your sovereignity. I've been meaning to tell you but, nnnnn, life happened. There was problem getting in touch with your publicist, and we had the Goat incident to clean up. I'm sure I left you a message somewhere, check your work mail?

But, let bypasts be bypasts... Oh, and if you could clean out your desk by the end of tomorrow, that'd be -great-.
I have too many characters...
Posted Feb 6, 14
Pogs:
+80
Drop by the Glade if you are about! I'm sure the Right Hand will be nosing round the Grove a little more often from now on ^^ :d
Posted Feb 6, 14
Pogs:
+9
<3
Posted Feb 6, 14
I hope I see you guys around sometime!
Posted Feb 6, 14
Lanna o
Pogs:
+4,989
The founding of the guild:
Spoiler: Show
KOuANvF.png
Posted Feb 6, 14
Pogs:
+9
The Start! :d
Spoiler: Show
Posted Feb 6, 14
Pogs:
+1,569
Spoiler: OTShow

Looks like an interesting Guild, more Sylvari can't be a bad thing. :d
SiKvBFH.png
Posted Feb 6, 14
Pogs:
+164
And then Kaendus joined, making this the best guild in Tyria.
Lookin' forward to this :d
Posted Feb 10, 14
Pogs:
+324
I... really kinda super want to maybe plop one of my six (seven) sylvari in your glorious presence... I've been wanting a sylvari guild for ages ;-;

I should... make profiles. Yes. Something. And track you guys down one night to say hi!
| Lucian Pepper |
Posted Feb 11, 14
Pogs:
+585
A letter reaches you safely / Posters are placed all around, near where you live or work.

"Dear Reader, we live in a time where peace among guilds has brought about great alliances in the wake of the threats of Elder Dragons. The time of the Guild Wars has long passed and today, each race is again under threat by ancient beings. Each of our cities, our lands and our peoples are met with new adversaries that challenge our resolve each day. I call now for all guilds, orders and organisations of Tyria to gather in helping one another for the better of our world. We have evidence to suggest an impending attack on the heart of all our nations and likely the rise of a new dragon threat. Nowhere is secure, no one is safe. Two representatives of each participating group should meet with us, on the 46 of the Zephyr, 7 bells past noon (GMT), near Commodore Cobiah Marriner's statue at White Crane Terrace in Lion's Arch. Be prepared to introduce yourselves and say one main benefit that your group has to offer others in this Alliance of Guilds. Thank you for reading."

- Priory Spokesman, on behalf of Steward Gixx. ( www.tinyurl.com/PS-alliance )
prisig2.png
Posted Feb 12, 14
Page
of 9
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices