Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 9

[EU] Sylvanheart - Dreamer/Soundless Centric Adventuring Guild

87 replies
I'd rather quite like to get to know you kind chaps.
Posted Mar 8, 14
Pogs:
+959
Something totally possible! We've been doing casual roleplay quite frequently as of late, thus there's always the chance to catch a few of us in the lower levels of the Grove. That aside, feel free to add and poke me if you're wondering what SH's currently up to :)
YVXCgfZ.png
Posted Mar 8, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+4,993
My screens from last night. A courtier seige at Caer Astorea turned into a minor war, which led the kin to a stronghold where something lay in hiding...

iYZeuJa.jpg
bYYUpYh.jpg
IT0hme1.jpg
VqDdN6y.jpg
uPlTFPW.jpg
4MCkzUJ.jpg
KOuANvF.png
Posted Mar 16, 14
Pogs:
+2,672
*peers at*
I might want my little Twig to take a look sometimes...you guys do some casual stuff from time to time I can walk in on?
Aerann - Evenna - Aendorath
Aerann.4169
Posted Mar 17, 14
Pogs:
+4,993
Casual rp is done almost daily, in and around the Grove. We're very approachable!
KOuANvF.png
Posted Mar 17, 14
Pogs:
+1,071
These guys are awesome.

I should really drop by the Grove Rhass more. Sylvana usually wanders around there, but she's a stubborn nightborn that only approaches Thekrin or Nemfall.
sig2.png

Sylvana Nightborn - Rhassridan - BracĂ­aca - Nepia Spiritvex
Posted Mar 17, 14
Pogs:
+165
Where do you guys usually hang out when you are in Caledon Forest? ^^
Posted Mar 17, 14
Pogs:
+4,993
There is a hut half way between Astorea and Caer Astorea that is used sometimes. It used to be the home of the Wardancer Kindred. It's mainly used for events though, and chances might be higher to find us in the Grove.
KOuANvF.png
Posted Mar 17, 14
This I must check out some time!
Posted Mar 31, 14
These guys are awesome.
Posted Mar 31, 14
Page
of 9
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices