Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 9

[EU] Sylvanheart - Dreamer/Soundless Centric Adventuring Guild

87 replies
Pogs:
+1
What kind of times are you guys usually active or around to be casually encountered?
I am in love with my cute little Sylvari who's been away for several years and surprised to find the state of affairs. Not only does she have many more brothers and sisters, but it seems one of their own has left quite a mark on the world, and Lion's Arch in particular. In any case I have a keen interest to get involved with the RP community but I find it had to connect with all the people just running around everywhere.
Posted Nov 10, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+959
wrote:
What kind of times are you guys usually active or around to be casually encountered?

Usually late EU afternoons and/or EU evenings! Stumbling upon us in person may be a tad more difficult without organising something in advance, as we're currently in Magus Falls - aka, the new HoT maps. Given their popularity, you do often end up in different instances of the same map. We'd be more than happy to try and work something out with you, but due to current computer troubles my personal presence in game has been a little scarce. While I remain ever so contactabe through Enjin, feel free to approach Sirenii (blaser.7860) or Cialyne ( serezenith.3501) in-game!

wrote:
I am in love with my cute little Sylvari who's been away for several years and surprised to find the state of affairs. Not only does she have many more brothers and sisters, but it seems one of their own has left quite a mark on the world, and Lion's Arch in particular. In any case I have a keen interest to get involved with the RP community but I find it had to connect with all the people just running around everywhere.

That must have been quite the shock for her! It's true, though. These days, the community really is everywhere! I see you've already posted in the Wandering Roleplayers thread, which is a good thing to do if you're new and trying to find your feet.

I hope this sheds some light on the matter :d
YVXCgfZ.png
Posted Nov 10, 15 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+1
Very nice thank you. I think I will hit some of you up online because I think it will be a great way to get into my character and develop her more. And if I'm going to learn more about my people and the state of the world I might as well do it in character.

Before that though I was hoping someone here could give me a better understanding of what a/the Wyld Hunt entails specifically and how it's generally treated by Sylvari players in particular. I think it's important I figure out one for my girl.

I have also often heard about a 'Warden theme' for most Sylvari players. Can anyone tell me more about that as well please?
Posted Nov 10, 15
Pogs:
+388
It depends. Warden theme as the cultural armour or perhaps the Wardens themselves? The Wardens are sorta the military and the police of the Sylvari. They are the ones who fight against the Courtiers and guard the Grove.
Currrent Characters:
Ursus Slaverjaw
Salvias
Haf the Wide
Edd Morgan
Judoc
Old Characters:
Ande Coalbeard
Kymow
Grim Balter
The Iron Flame
Nesoth
Karr Splintershell
Odysseus Marshal
Inventor Lekk
Posted Nov 10, 15
Pogs:
+544
Wardens are pretty much the Seraph of the Grove, and we are -not- a warden guild /o/ \o\
Dwarvenpit.8237
Posted Nov 11, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+959
D1HWd3T.png

Sylvanheart wishes everyone Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! May 2016 be a good one.

In other news: Due to the holidays snatching people away to spend time with their loved ones, together with a couple of other factors, Sylvanheart's campaign in the Maguuma Jungle takes place before the conclusion of HoT's Personal Story.

If we're seen publicly roleplaying elsewhere, we will personally assume the jungle has been sufficiently dealt with!
YVXCgfZ.png
Posted Dec 29, 15 · OP · Last edited Dec 29, 15
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+959
This thread has been a little quiet, hasn't it? Fret not, for Sylvanheart is still alive and active! We merely got a little busy kicking Mordrem butt. You simply can't leave these guys unattended while they're running rampant in the jungle!

i1XgBHl.png

Just look at this guy, getting ready to flatten everyone in his path. If he isn't out for murder, I don't know who could be!
YVXCgfZ.png
Posted Feb 28, 16 · OP · Last edited Feb 28, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+959
wmm0ej5.png
A Wyld Hunt is a sacred thing, a burden placed by the Dream upon the strongest and the bravest of my children.

Following the call of their beloved sister and sharpshooter Niabhre, Sylvanheart has journeyed far, far away from the warm and tropical jungle to the cold and unforgiving Shiverpeaks. Her Call will lead them even further into the frozen lands of the Norn, Kodan and Jormag's minions as they follow her vision of Icebrood and Kodan Sanctuaries embedded in ice. Never more than a step behind their sister, the Kindred has no intention of shying from Niabhre's side.

No matter what the Shiverpeaks and her Hunt may have in store for Sylvanheart and the Valiant herself, the Kindred will not abandon its own.

Curious to see whether we will return victorious or the cold will get the better of us? Join us and find out!
We're also 2 years old since a little over two months now! Happy Birthday, Sylvanheart
YVXCgfZ.png
Posted Apr 25, 16 · OP · Last edited Apr 25, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+21
I would love to join! I'm just too busy and probably too inactive at the time. :/
f3ce75824a66b204.png
Posted May 1, 16 · Last edited May 1, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+21
I hear this guild is pretty cool guy, who doesn't afraid of anything.
I heard that he's ripped. That he's shredded and got an eight pack. Could be just rumors tho.
f3ce75824a66b204.png
Posted May 1, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 9
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices