Main Forum
Page
of 9

[EU] Sylvanheart - Dreamer/Soundless Centric Adventuring Guild

87 replies
Pogs:
+929
wrote:
I would love to join! I'm just too busy and probably too inactive at the time. :/

Hey there! Thanks for your interest in our merry group.

We're pretty relaxed in regards to activity, as we respect that Real Life has this annoying habit of just happening and it simply takes precedence over roleplay at any given time. That said, we do like to hear from our members and see them around every so often, but only you can decide whether you've got enough time on your hands or not! We'd be happy to try and work with you if you decide to give us a try.

If you have any other more in depth questions about this or something else, my inbox is always open!

Likewise, can confirm, Sylvanheart is ripped, man. We work out. :d
YVXCgfZ.png
Posted May 2, 16 · OP
Pogs:
+21
Shade wrote:
wrote:
I would love to join! I'm just too busy and probably too inactive at the time. :/

Hey there! Thanks for your interest in our merry group.

We're pretty relaxed in regards to activity, as we respect that Real Life has this annoying habit of just happening and it simply takes precedence over roleplay at any given time. That said, we do like to hear from our members and see them around every so often, but only you can decide whether you've got enough time on your hands or not! We'd be happy to try and work with you if you decide to give us a try.

If you have any other more in depth questions about this or something else, my inbox is always open!

Likewise, can confirm, Sylvanheart is ripped, man. We work out. :d

Ooh I know, I already RPd with some of you guys and had the fun of a lifetime! :d
So excited!
Posted May 2, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+5
Is this guild still active? ^_^
23c10d7496d2605f.png

Posted May 5, 16
Pogs:
+1,293
Hey!

Sylvanheart is still very much active... and recruiting! As a matter of fact, we've just embarked on another adventure, and we'll be taking the next step forward tonight.
Posted May 6, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+703
I wonder (genuine question!), are there any fern hound handlers in Sylvanheart who would take on a clever but terribly lonely canine?
Skritt lover · Yuvan · Bjarni of the Bear's Nose · The Shiny Spoon · The Magpie Mercenaries · The Tyrian Tease · yaghern.1089
Posted May 6, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+30
This looks kickass! I'm still fleshing out my fresh Sylvari character but this is giving me some serious hype.

One day I'll be confident enough to apply!
Posted May 6, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+929
wrote:
I wonder (genuine question!), are there any fern hound handlers in Sylvanheart who would take on a clever but terribly lonely canine?

An interesting idea, certainly! One I'd be happy to discuss with you more closely in PMs, Yuvan :d

wrote:
This looks kickass! I'm still fleshing out my fresh Sylvari character but this is giving me some serious hype.

One day I'll be confident enough to apply!

Thank you! It has taken us a lot of sweat, work and character tears to get where we are today. I'm glad we're being well received ❤.
YVXCgfZ.png
Posted May 6, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+929
A friendly bump! Sylvanheart is as strong and active as ever. We're currently in the process of finalising some changes brought on by our roleplay and their effects on the guild's IC structure.

Until that's all done, enjoy this offering of plant puppies in the meantime:

bunchopups_zpse6e43f1f.png
YVXCgfZ.png
Posted Oct 17, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 17, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+929
Our recruitment post and OP of this thread has officially been updated! It now reflects all the changes our roleplay has brought.
YVXCgfZ.png
Posted Nov 29, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+929
Another friendly bump! The Kindred is very much alive with new members settling in, our own bee colony being in the works, daring rescues needing to be staged as well as one's fair share of (sometimes life-threatening) bonding experiences inbetween. The Guild is currently enjoying an eventful downtime before our next big guild arc starts, making it an excellent time to check us out!
YVXCgfZ.png
Posted Apr 13, 17 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 9
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices