No users online.
Recent Threads
Main Forum

Interest Check: 2RP PvP Nights

6 replies
Pogs:
+376
Hi guys!

A few of us from House Halvari are interested in sponsoring "2RP PvP Nights" - weekly events where we gather a handful of 2RP members (or other friendly roleplayers) and - well - PvP! With the implementation of the wardrobe feature, as well as the new reward tracks, we suspect that there are more RPers interested in PvPing; however, not many of us want to deal with the often toxic environments in solo and team queue, and not everyone has access to custom arenas.

So what we would like to know is: how many of you would be interested in such an event? Also, has this kind of event been done before? Was it successful?

We are aiming to have a friendly, casual atmosphere where people can be free to PvP and work on achievements without encountering hostile players (hostility will earn you an instant kick/ban). For now, this will be an OOC event, though we may hold IC events in the future.

Due to the nature of the event, slots will be offered on a first come, first served basis. More details and ideas are spoilered below:
Spoiler: Show

Let us know if you'd be interested! Similarly, if you have any questions or suggestions, drop us a comment.

- E
"There is chaos under my skin and it would take more than you to scratch the surface."

Posted Apr 16, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+1,557
Admin
Benefactor
Movin' this to TC's PVP section.
Posted Apr 16, 14
Pogs:
+73
Is it possible that this would have been better suited in its original location, given the forum title? (I do see the description mentions pvp, though). We're concerned that placing it here may not garner the attention it might otherwise. Individuals disinterested in WvW may have interest in PvP, particularly since the recent changes, may not look here.

At any rate, given the recent changes to PvP (rewards and use of PvE skins, etc.) this may be a great opportunity to learn more about PvP if you have interest.
NsqzxLr.jpg

House Halvari [HVRI]; Church of Lyssa [Lyss]
Posted Apr 17, 14 · Last edited Apr 17, 14
Pogs:
+32
I pvp and rp. depending on how its laid out i might be interested
Posted Apr 17, 14
This sounds awesome.
MEMES
Posted Apr 21, 14
Pogs:
+25
Did someone say pvp? Put me in coach!
a9fd7ea3d5b8170e.png]
Posted Apr 21, 14
Pogs:
+376
Glad to hear a few people are interested!

I'll probably wait a few more days to check for potential interest before deciding where to take this.
"There is chaos under my skin and it would take more than you to scratch the surface."

Posted Apr 22, 14 · OP
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices