Main Forum
Page
of 125

[PS] Wandering Roleplayers [RP] [Open]

1249 replies
Pogs:
+288
Wandering Roleplayers [rp]

An OOC guild for those random roleplayers that like to just bump in to other roleplayers, or be around them in the same instance.

We're mostly from the Piken Square roleplay community, but all roleplayers are welcome, especially those that aren't in a guild, or don't want to do guild stuff, and just want to find fellow roleplayers now that everywhere has become the Megaserver of Doom.

For the most part this Guild is just for the purpose of finding out which instances of maps other Roleplayers are, and to hopefully join them instead of being flung all over the place. If you need a Taxi, please don't hesitate to ask in Guild Chat.

- Can people wishing to join please leave their contact details at the end of this thread!

If you for whatever reason cannot do as above, you may ask for an invite from:

Officers: Ikata:3750

Co-Leader: Tyger.1637 (Tyger also runs our sister guild Nomadic Roleplayers [rp] )

Members: - The guild is usually FULL so at the moment we're inviting people in as another leaves

People that have been inactive, that meaning not having logged in for a period of 3-4 months depending on demand for invites, will have an in-game message sent to them detailing why they were kicked and what to do, should they wish to re-join upon their return. I am NOT kicking active members who don't represent, as just being a member of the guild helps to find the right instances where roleplay is happening.

Guild Chat Guidelines - Now that there are a lot of members, some of whom are children, we've had to implement a few guidelines. We do have members that are new to the game as well as some who are completely new to roleplay, so please try and be helpful. - Due to certain people using the guild to harass female members the actual in-game guidelines are now :

Keep Guild Chat respectful at all times and keep swearing to a minimum. Don't discuss Adult subjects before 9pm GMT. Whispering members with inappropriate sexual advances or other obvious harassment will result in kicking if brought to officer attention.

If people persistently cause trouble in guild chat then the following steps will be implemented:
Step 1: A warning in private.
Step 2: A warning in public.
Step 3: Temporary kick.
If, after they return to the guild they cause trouble again then:
Step 4: A warning in private.
Step 5: Permanent kick.

Should certain problems persist even after drastic action has been taken, the case will be forwarded to the PR manager.

We use Guild Chat to chat about all kinds of things, from in-game lore to real life topics, and to organise ooc events (or IC if you fancy) such as dungeons, and world events. We've developed quite a friendly community, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask and we'll do our best to answer them!

The MotD (message of the day) has a helpful reminder on which days of the week various open events are held, such as the Norn Moot on Mondays, and if anyone has an event they'd like advertised all they have to do is send me, or one of the other Leaders, an in-game mail or message and we'll put it in the MotD. Feel free to advertise your event in Guild Chat as well!
Posted Apr 22, 14 · OP · Last edited Apr 24, 17
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+288
Now that we have over 100 members, I'd like to know what kind of Guild Emblem people would like, or if I should keep it as the default dragon on a purple background?

Also, some of the members are working on a project that should help organise more RP events out in the wilds of Tyria, and not just in cities. More on that Soon™ :)
Posted May 5, 14 · OP · Last edited May 5, 14
Pogs:
+288
A little promotion for the guild, check out the planned wandering roleplayers events:

http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/home/m/2737230/viewthread/12653903-wip-wandering-roleplayers-rp-travel-around-world
Nope.jpeg
Posted May 5, 14
Jan
Pogs:
+806
Popped into say, this is a great fantastic networking opportunity! Even if you're in a guild, join! Very active, a lot of people representing. I find myself bumping into [RP]ers all the time now!!
oDCJxBd.jpg

"The world is different, and it terrifies me - In my absence, Tyria had turned a new leaf, only to have it crushed under the heel of yet more evil."
Posted May 16, 14
Lanna o
Pogs:
+4,989
If anyone could send me an invite, I would be very happy! Lanna.4291
KOuANvF.png
Posted May 16, 14
Pogs:
+1,360
*Looks at officer list* My lovely CoH people! <3 I think I am full on guilds at the mo but I should be able to drop one and hopefully join you guys ^^
Posted May 16, 14
Pogs:
+703
wrote:

I would love an invite too, yes please! yaghern.1089 <3
Skritt lover · Yuvan · Bjarni of the Bear's Nose · The Shiny Spoon · The Magpie Mercenaries · The Tyrian Tease · yaghern.1089
Posted May 16, 14
Pogs:
+3,499
wrote:

Done.
wrote:
wrote:

I would love an invite too, yes please! yaghern.1089 <3

Done done.

RP for everyone!
Posted May 16, 14
Pogs:
+156
This sounds really cool and a good way to meet new people. Awesome idea.
Could you add me too please?

Namesake.9302

P.S - I recognize some of the officers as former CoH players. I played that game too, I was Knight Angel. Haha! :d
Posted May 16, 14
Pogs:
+4,419
Done.
R6D2fok.png
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/6221257-gulmont-longrange-ps-comments-welcome

4dJxheu.jpg
http://www.guildwars2roleplayers.com/forum/m/2737230/viewthread/7158668-clockk-ps-feedback-welcome-wip
Posted May 16, 14
Page
of 125
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices