Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 128

[PS] Wandering Roleplayers [RP] [Open]

1271 replies
Pogs:
+18
I'm just starting to find time to get back in game and this looks like a good way for my somewhat introverted self to make some new contacts, or just plain find out where the RP is now. Could someone please toss an invite to gypsygal.7036 :d
cbc27ee6d2cb13cb.png
TC : Helana Whitemane ~ Miss Rinky Tink ~ Taija Emberswift
PS : Brynna Kinshield ~ Ranni The Twig ~ Roxanne Volkov
Posted May 21, 14
Pogs:
+24
An invitation would cause much gratification: DrParanoia.4681
Posted May 21, 14
Pogs:
+1,203
sem.6095

Can I be added? Thanks!
Posted May 21, 14
Pogs:
+3
Hey, I'd love to join (miracanth.2039) but the server thing still confuses me a little (I unknowingly picked Underworld after being told to go for one that 'wasn't busy' >.>) but will the megaserver thing take me over to the same instance as the guild? Sorry for the bother!
Posted May 22, 14
Pogs:
+288
Sorry it took me a while to get around to sending you an invite, but I've not long been out of hospital and not online as much as I would like to be yet.

As far as I'm aware you'll end up in the same instances as the rest of the guild, if you represent. Although sometimes that system seems to work, other times we can be representing the same guild, in the same team, with each other on our friends' list and STILL we end up in different instances!

We all offer a 'porting' service though, so if you want to get to an instance where a member is finding a lot of RP, they're usually more than happy to quickly team up with you so you can join them in their instance. :)

We do have a few members from different servers, and I think so far that things are working out! The only thing you won't be able to do, unless you use the guest feature, will be earn Influence for the guild, I think, but that's not a problem!
Posted May 24, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+3
Thank you so much! And get well soon~
Posted May 24, 14
Pogs:
+1
Oh my goodness I bumped into a few of your members tonight at Lonar’s Pass (they're still there). It was/is wonderful.
I absolutely adore watching roleplayers in action, and I shamelessly admit that I ran around fighting mobs just to be able to listen in.

My RPing is rusty. However, I quickly catch on and learn fast.

May I get an invite?
IGN – Dipiie.3891
Dipiie
Posted Jun 21, 14
Pogs:
+3,500
I happen to know those RPers in Lornar's Pass and they are definitely a good representation of the community.

Invite sent!
Posted Jun 21, 14
Pogs:
+136
Dorthus.4610

Will this still work if we're on the North American servers? Also, I'm new to this guild business, but would I have to leave my existing guild to join this new one? I know it gives you the option of 'representing' your guild, so I'm curious if you can switch between guilds by representation.
Host of "The Krytan Chronicler", a youtube series about Roleplayers and their characters.
Posted Jun 21, 14
Pogs:
+27
@Anchor i'm not sure it'll work as well as you hope because of the separation of the server zones (NA and EU) but as far as guilds are concerned, your account can be part of up to 5 guilds at any one time, but any of your characters can only replresent one at a time... good thing is, it doesn't have to be the same guild for every character and switching representation is free and won't harm you.
Posted Jun 21, 14
Page
of 128
Users who are viewing this thread (1 user is viewing):
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices