Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 23

[Open RP] Tyria's School

222 replies
Pogs:
+49
Hans would smile faintly, noticing another student heading for classes. He must have been as excited as he was about studying ! Hans would speak out a friendly "Hello!" as Nick passed him by, hoping to spark up a conversation with the similar boy.
Posted May 14, 14
Pogs:
+839
Blake walked next to Viola awaiting her reply, as he glanced at the students and teacher near the tree. An amused smirk crossed his dark features, and he tossed his head to move his snow white bangs out of his eyes. The mischievous twinkle remained in his eyes as he considered the situation.

It does seem that our parent's tuition is going quite a ways towards letting the less fortunate have a chance at education. I do wonder what they would be doing if they didn't have the scholarships, don't you?

He looked back at the silent Viola, shrugging. His eyes continued to wander over the grounds as they moved towards the front doors. His pointy boots clicked on the cobblestones, and shined brilliantly in the morning sun. He lifted his nose slightly sniffing the area, and giving himself a satisfied smile.
8961023309_88368ac70a_z_d.jpg

http://fop-in-the-reach.tumblr.com/
Posted May 14, 14
Pogs:
+1,105
Quirinus blinked as the boy growled and roared like a beast. He crossed his arms on his chest, blowing some air from his nose, shaking his head. "I will call you Maguuma from now on, then. So.. How's humidity back home, Maguuma?" He smirked widely, chuckling to himself, lifting his left hand and takes out a lighter, flicking it pen and closing it again, repeating the same action over and over. He then looked over Lux, smirking widely, licking his lips before whistling.

"Heh, hello there.. Forgot your skirt back home~?"
Piken Square RPer!
Nezgar Bladefang | Syriak Scalemane | Ardek Embertail | Njord Ogmundrson | Askold Hjovarson | Qaspiel Zaazenach | Seth Lockhart | Erik Hughes | Carwyn Duskborn | Clionadh Nightborn | Tiarnach Dawnborn | Iorwerth Nightborn | Fearghal Noonborn | Technomancer Ghiall | Biochemist Slyenn | Magisaboteur Rhigg | Ichomancer Qhorazz
Posted May 14, 14
Pogs:
+3,838
Luxelen couldn’t help but spot two familiar faces, one from House Henries and one from House Valen respectively. She didn’t want to be recognized, at least not yet, but she was sure she’d brushed shoulders with both Viola and Blake at some stuffy cotillion or ball. Slyly flipping her hip-length, golden honey-colored tresses to the side, she tried to hide her features as best as she could from the two fellow noblebrats.

Slowly shuffling her heeled soles toward the tree where the soon-to-be-labeled-as-Monkey-Boy perched, she stood next to Quirinus, far shorter in stature compared to the teen boy. Tilting on the balls of her feet slightly, she whispered to Quirinus, ignoring his leering and his comment, “Should we join him up there or beckon him down? Either way, we’re going to need that tall chick’s help...." She pointed at Astveig, perhaps not so discreetly, "...in case he’s not as experienced at climbing down as he is getting up there…. Also, I spot a teacher, ten o’clock.”

She lowered her head slightly before jutting her chin in Tatiana’s direction, where the woman stood near the boy with the unfortunate hat.
LWRP4dB.jpg
Luxelen * Her Tumblr * The Rurikton Roses * Olivia's Refuge
Posted May 14, 14 · Last edited May 14, 14
Pogs:
+1,113
A tiny girl of no more than seventeen with short, raven hair walks near the buildings and all the newcomers, guzzling rum out of a bottle she swaps back and forth with a taller, older redhead. "Lookie here, Nova, we's got some fancy dandies headin' fer some schoolin'," she drawled out, teeth clenched around a cigarillo. Smoke rolled lazily out of her mouth as she spoke, her best friend barking out a laugh, "We ain't stayin' here fer this mess, are we, Mia?" The raven-haired lass snorted derisively and grabbed the rum bottle away from Nova. As the much better dressed and (seemingly) behaved students milled about, Nova and Mia cat-called at the boys and gave most of the girls two-fingered salutes as they drank, smoked, and sneered at them. A fellow hiding up in a tree caught Mia's eye, and she blew him a kiss with a puff of smoke before sauntering away, leaving the school and its inhabitants behind.
Posted May 14, 14
Pogs:
+223
"Didn't come from any school," He said with a shake of his head. "I started training at the Monestary, and they elected to send me here for practical education." He pursed his lips, offering the list of rules back to Tatiana. Also, Lucas had long since already taken off his unfortunate hat, leaving him just with his thick, messy, dark hair. He idly picked at his raggish clothing, his eyes scanning the teacher before him.

"What do you instruct in, exactly?" He said with a curious tone, icy eyes falling to the math book in her hand. Well, that settles that. Still, he let the question hang between them - easier to make conversation that way!
Posted May 14, 14
Cat
Pogs:
+187
Cat got there early in the day, having heard of the school just the night before. Her hair still reeked of smoke, and there were dark circles beneath her eyes. She'd played until close to dawn for the entertainment of some country lord or other, but the prospect of a gathering of her peers was too tempting to ignore.

Promptly upon arrival, she'd dumped the canvas bag she'd been carrying for nigh on half a year into the tiny room she'd been allotted to share. More gently, a battered leather case is propped at the foot of the bed. It stays long enough for her to decide it shouldn't stay, and she slings it over her shoulders, adjusting the strap snugly, comfortably against her chest. Shortly after, she finds the highest vantage point she can -- the roof of the main building.

She lounges against the ledge, skinny arms crossed over a still-skinny chest. The lute's case is resting against the rough wall, just next to where one leather boot is crossed behind the other. She watches the arrivals below, a cigarette that reeks of cheap tobacco dangling from her lips.
Fair wind and fortune.
IGN:Elraina Wyllen.4928
Posted May 14, 14 · Last edited May 14, 14
Pogs:
+839
Spoiler: Show

The Norn walked onto the school grounds looking disgruntled by more then half. His head was freshly shaved, and the stubble of what would become his beard shadowed his cheeks and chin. He wore soft leather stained green and brown from his time spent in the country. Beside him trundled a small bear cub, and he looked down at it accusingly.

I told you to stay home Bjorn. Why the homestead chose me to come sit with these humans I don't know, but they did. You shouldn't have to suffer. Besides, I'm sure the humans don't like pets in their school. I'm not even sure why humans need a school. Everything that needs to be learned can be learned out in the woods. I guess we can't judge them to harshly. Even if they do smell.

He walked towards the doors, taking in the collection of kids and scowled at the assortment, then with a heavy sigh walked towards the doors, the small black bear cub following him.
8961023309_88368ac70a_z_d.jpg

http://fop-in-the-reach.tumblr.com/
Posted May 14, 14
Pogs:
+1,105
Quirinus raised an eyebrow as the shorter woman approached. He kept his wolfish smirk going, leaning his head a bit down to listen to her whisper. He then looked up at Gulmont, lifting a hand to scratch his bearded chin. He then shrugged and replied in a whispering voice, keeping his eyes on the monkey-boy all the while.

"Well.. I could just trot my way up there or somethin' but... why would I do that, huh? Maguuma doesn't seem to be.. too keen to converse." He frowned a little, pointing up at the monkey-boy. Lux could possibly notice some golden earrings on the man's ears and right eyebrow from this proximity, indicating that the man just wasn't -as- poor as he seemed to be.

"As for the tall lass there.. Uh. You go get her, she might eat me or.. I dunno. I guess we should see if the wild apple knows how to fall down from the tree.. or somethin'.."

He then blinked as Lux mentioned a teacher, turning to look at Tatiana, smirked widely. "Well, look who's back from 1090 AE. I wonder what subject does she teach. I bet it's history or somethin'."
Piken Square RPer!
Nezgar Bladefang | Syriak Scalemane | Ardek Embertail | Njord Ogmundrson | Askold Hjovarson | Qaspiel Zaazenach | Seth Lockhart | Erik Hughes | Carwyn Duskborn | Clionadh Nightborn | Tiarnach Dawnborn | Iorwerth Nightborn | Fearghal Noonborn | Technomancer Ghiall | Biochemist Slyenn | Magisaboteur Rhigg | Ichomancer Qhorazz
Posted May 14, 14
Pogs:
+236
The Rousseau sisters arrived with interlocked arms and Ruby clung to Silvy with a terrified quiver. Both of them mostly identical, red-coiffed, chin-length hair, Ruby was about two inches shorter than her sister and a bit on the runtier side, as her sister already seemed to be sprouting the signs of womanhood. Both girls carried a large rucksack on their backs, Ruby's full of metal tubes and engine parts, Silvy's full of dresses and magical foci.

When the doors opened and they stepped in, they stood and stared down the long hall. The girls were late to the party and knew they needed to find their place quickly. The taller, more prominent Silvy stood tall and as a gaggle of attractive boys and girls passed, she immediately let go of Ruby's arm and body checked her, arm first, straight into a nearby locker door, to immediately disappear to follow the perceived popular kids.

Ruby frowned as she watched her sister leave and nursed her sore arm as she tromped on down the hall to find the machine shop. She squinted through thick glasses, examining each face as she passed with scrutiny and curiosity.
Posted May 14, 14
Page
of 23
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices