26 replies
Pogs:
+61
We are yes, and contact is yours truly.

Abhorsen.2187
Posted Jul 9, 15
Pogs:
Hi,

I recently spoke to Ryelle about the possibility of joining. I understand that you have a lot of newbies at the moment so if you wanted to contact me in the future, and I'd love it if you would, then please send a message to Danae Ravenswing (xande.6021). Thanks.
Posted Jan 7, 17
Pogs:
Hello, I have heared about the whisper guild to RP. And I want to join to have some more spy RP. I made 2 charcters that has some whisper backgrounds. (One is a informant and one is a creator.) And I want to explore more in that kind of RP. If you are recruiting my game tag in game is mil.7420.
Posted Jul 23, 18
Pogs:
+750
Just a PSA, since this thread was recently necobumped:

As far as I'm aware, TWO as a guild is defunct, and has been inactive for close to four years now. I know this because we inherited a number of former members and officers from them shortly before they shut down.
That is, of course, unless someone has been running the entire thing completely in the dark the entire time, but I'd wager chances are slim.

Just thought I'd clarify that to any new people stumbling upon this thread, and waiting for a response that is unlikely to come.
Ashen Chapter [TACH]

TyrusVE.8742
Posted Jul 24, 18 · Last edited Jul 24, 18
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+212
TWO has been inactive indeed, however even as the chances are slim, they are indeed there! Whispers are supposed to be run in the dark, after all ;)

I'm sure Abhorsen (Abhorsen.2187) can attest to that, and tell you more!

Posted Jul 26, 18 · Last edited Jul 26, 18
Pogs:
+61
Still on and off whispers rp going on. Often more quiet these days due to my IRL keeping me more preoccupied.
And we have had more busy years but have kept ourselves to ourselves a fair bit in the last number of years.
Posted Jul 26, 18
Pogs:
+3
Hi, im interested in joining, i'd love to get some RP experience as a spy, noone will suspect a 'Dirty Beggar' (My rp character)

IGN: rauven.3847
Attached Images
Posted Jul 26, 18 · Last edited Jul 26, 18
Page
of 3
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices