Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 12

[EU] Canticle Of Thorns - Nightmare Court Roleplay

118 replies
Pogs:
+233
Due to a rapid influx of new members, we have decided to temporarily close recruitment until all newcomers have settled in well, and become a more integral part of our guild. Recruitment will resume as normal in due time!
2369037_53ce625b0b80b.png
Posted Mar 26, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+47
Great-looking group. Would love to join once you're recruiting again.
Posted Mar 27, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+115
noct_brace_yourself_improved.jpg

Canticle of Thorns is glad to announce that recruitment is open again, so sprinkle a little Eau du Villainy, grab the first weapon of mass destruction at your disposal and join us today!~

Come find us HERE!
Reithiel - Nightmare Guardian - Canticle of Thorns
Naevia - Ashtrash Mercenary - The Ironhold Striders
Kyrie Ironjade - Durmand Priory Scholar - The Amnoon Oasis
Rin Nightingale - White Mantle Agent (???)
Niabhre - Grove Warden
Rycheol - Secret Seeker
Posted Apr 19, 16 · Last edited Apr 19, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+115
Given the rapid increase in our numbers, we have decided to temporarily close recruitment in order to give our newer players some time to settle in and familiarize themselves with the setting and the other characters. Recruitment will re-open in due time!
Niabhre - Grove Warden
Rycheol - Secret Seeker
Posted May 12, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+786
CoT Recruitment is still closed, however...

To expand our RP horizons, make connections and allow a handful of non-Sylvari RPers the chance to RP with us, CoT have decided to try something new and extend an open invitation to Outlaws of all races. So, criminals, scumbags and unsavoury characters, come and enjoy the hospitality of the Nightmare Court.
Safety not guaranteed. Lack of respect may result in evisceration. Terms and conditions apply.
wrote:
Perhaps due to the increased levels of banditry in Kryta, and resultant increase in Bounty Hunters, the Nightmare Court faction operating out of Briarthorn Den and Bloodroot Shrine has issued an open invitation to their once-faithful allies amongst the Bandit factions of Kryta:

The self-proclaimed Grand Duke of Agony and Grand Duchess of Regret of the Nightmare Court are offering high-profile Krytan outlaws being pursued by Bounty Hunters and the Seraph a temporary safe haven within their fortress in Caledon Forest, nothing is free however, and it is rumoured that this sanctuary will come at a price.

This rumour is being passed around by word of mouth, and such is liable to spread further than its intended target audience, and be twisted as it passes from person to person.
Canticle of Thorns - Recruitment Thread
Canticle of Thorns - Official Forum
Noctaemis - Nightmare Courtier (Bladedancer)
Nightmare Court Dark Vigils
The Winterwake Pistolorium
Posted May 21, 16 · OP
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+13
Give me a bump when you've re opened for recruitment! I've rolled a vari specifically to try some nightmare court rp out. Also im not super clued up on vari lore (other than the whole tree-tablet-dream-inquisitive) dealio, so I was wondering (if possible) if I could potentially steal one of you for a little chat OOC to help increase my understanding of the race? :)

Hope to see you lot in game soon. :3
Posted May 22, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+4,271
wrote:
Give me a bump when you've re opened for recruitment! I've rolled a vari specifically to try some nightmare court rp out. Also im not super clued up on vari lore (other than the whole tree-tablet-dream-inquisitive) dealio, so I was wondering (if possible) if I could potentially steal one of you for a little chat OOC to help increase my understanding of the race? :)

Hope to see you lot in game soon. :3
Send me a PM with any questions you have, unless someone else already got to you!
I'm the Incinerator this forum needs, but not the one it wants right now.
Roawr!
Posted May 22, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+233
612dca6e02.jpg

Recruitment has once more begun! The Canticle of Thorns reach their grasping vines for any and all who may come too close...

Canticle of Thorns enjin page
2369037_53ce625b0b80b.png
Posted Jul 30, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+194
After our latest plot ending in bloodshed and backstabbing we are now once more looking for fresh faces to buff out our ranks. What better time to join? There are a lot of empty shoes to fill and you might just be the perfect fit.
Posted Oct 14, 16 · Last edited Oct 14, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Pogs:
+115
The Nightmare is spreading, and still going strong! Rampaging through Maguuma Jungle, tormenting innocent Dreamers, pillaging villages, wreaking havoc and destruction - join us for these and more fun Wintersday activities with CoT!

Niabhre - Grove Warden
Rycheol - Secret Seeker
Posted Dec 17, 16
Pog
List
Undo
Page
of 12
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices