Main Forum
Page
of 12

[EU] Canticle Of Thorns - Nightmare Court Roleplay

118 replies
Pogs:
+175
wrote:
The conversion process is really fun too, as there are some quite inventive ways of torture (branding or . . . carving with a high frequency vibrating dagger), psychological torment or downright sweet talk.

We pride ourselves on a stellar evil indoctrination process. We might even have you kick a puppy!
[ PS ]|[ OriginAtrocity.5324 ]
Varyss Mardian :: Zayne Kelley :: Rhaeadra :: Niva Maywind
Posted Jun 14, 14
Pogs:
+1,303
I'm really tempted to join on mah crazy Knight of Masks. Buuuut, time limitations... *le sigh*
Also known as The Great and Powerful Trrrrrrivia

Member of The Magpie Mercenaries
Plays Aoire, Skuld Hannesdottir, Svanvit, Chaotician Dejju, Leanlan
Posted Jun 15, 14
Pogs:
+786
wrote:
I'm really tempted to join on mah crazy Knight of Masks. Buuuut, time limitations... *le sigh*
We won't expect you to be at every event, so if you do join you're free to be active as much as what suits you.

Everyone else, I hope to see you all at the Dark Vigil tomorrow, there won't be a safe corner in all of Caledon where the Dreamlings will be able to hide from the call of the Nightmare.

Spoiler: As for the last Dreamling who tried to escape the inevitable, lets just say he didnt make it very far and leave it at that.Show
Canticle of Thorns - Recruitment Thread
Canticle of Thorns - Official Forum
Noctaemis - Nightmare Courtier (Bladedancer)
Nightmare Court Dark Vigils
The Winterwake Pistolorium
Posted Jun 27, 14 · OP · Last edited Jun 27, 14
Pogs:
+786
Tonight's Dark Vigil went relatively well with between ten and fifteen people turning up throughout the night, though it wasn't nearly as bustling and successful as the last one was. Let's hope we'll be better prepared next month. Either way I enjoyed myself and hope that everyone who was able to attend also enjoyed themselves.

Spoiler: Show
Spoiler: Show
Posted Jun 28, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+194
Small event on Monday 30th Jum, any Courtiers who are willing are free to take part: We are claiming a facility in Caledon Forest for the Nightmare Court and its allies. Expect some action, it's ridden with...Things.
Posted Jun 30, 14
Pogs:
+4
Hi! If there's any room for a dumb, brute Norn with ugly facial hair, I'd be very interested in joining.
Posted Jun 30, 14
Pogs:
+175
I actually have a very very very dark looking reddish toned Sylvari with spikey branch hair and dark blooms that might be interested in joining this... She'll be darkish but.. not evil. Just have a dark attitude. I wonder if it'll fit the courtier's or not.
Posted Jun 30, 14
Pogs:
+25
One of the few RP guilds on PS which actually does it's job right and doesn't go against lore in a ridiculous way, if you're looking for actual and solid Court RP, that's the place for you. I've had the pleasure to participate in many of their RP-es as a human (woe is me), but in the future I'll surely join them on a sylvari - I encourage anyone who's hesitating to give them a try, I doubt you'll remain disappointed.
Posted Jun 30, 14
Pogs:
+786
wrote:
Hi! If there's any room for a dumb, brute Norn with ugly facial hair, I'd be very interested in joining.
- Unfortunately the guild is only for Sylvari Nightmare Courtiers and those who plan on having their character fall to the Nightmare, I can recommend plenty of our allies, however. I'm sure they'd find a use for you and you'd still be able to RP with us fairly often.

I actually have a very very very dark looking reddish toned Sylvari with spikey branch hair and dark blooms that might be interested in joining this... She'll be darkish but.. not evil. Just have a dark attitude. I wonder if it'll fit the courtier's or not.
- You don't have to be evil to be a Courtier, righteous Courtiers do exist, though they are few and far between and are often scorned. Morally grey to dark Sylvari are absolutely fine, as long as you're alright with her falling to the Nightmare permanently. (Or until ANet decide that Nightmare Corruption is in fact reversible.)

wrote:
One of the few RP guilds on PS which actually does it's job right and doesn't go against lore in a ridiculous way, if you're looking for actual and solid Court RP, that's the place for you. I've had the pleasure to participate in many of their RP-es as a human (woe is me), but in the future I'll surely join them on a sylvari - I encourage anyone who's hesitating to give them a try, I doubt you'll remain disappointed.
- Thank you very much, Reinail, good to know we're all doing our jobs properly. <3
Posted Jun 30, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+175
wrote:
- You don't have to be evil to be a Courtier, righteous Courtiers do exist, though they are few and far between and are often scorned. Morally grey to dark Sylvari are absolutely fine, as long as you're alright with her falling to the Nightmare permanently. (Or until ANet decide that Nightmare Corruption is in fact reversible.)

Thanks. I'm not all knowing when it comes to the Nightmare Court, not as much as others are here, so I may very well poke you and ask some questions if by chance that's alright? I am quite fine with my Sylvari being taken to the dark side or even perhaps being someones little slave / servant. Though Sylvari lore has been something of and oddity for me. I might be able to space out her background better if speaking to someone most certainly pro at the dark side of things. ;3

Spoiler: Here Is what she looks likeShow
Posted Jun 30, 14 · Last edited Jun 30, 14
Page
of 12
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices