Main Forum
Page
of 12

[EU] Canticle Of Thorns - Nightmare Court Roleplay

118 replies
Pogs:
+194
wrote:
I actually have a very very very dark looking reddish toned Sylvari with spikey branch hair and dark blooms that might be interested in joining this... She'll be darkish but.. not evil. Just have a dark attitude. I wonder if it'll fit the courtier's or not.
- You don't have to be evil to be a Courtier, righteous Courtiers do exist, though they are few and far between and are often scorned. Morally grey to dark Sylvari are absolutely fine, as long as you're alright with her falling to the Nightmare permanently. (Or until ANet decide that Nightmare Corruption is in fact reversible.)

Thanks. I'm not all knowing when it comes to the Nightmare Court, not as much as others are here, so I may very well poke you and ask some questions if by chance that's alright? I am quite fine with my Sylvari being taken to the dark side or even perhaps being someones little slave / servant. Though Sylvari lore has been something of and oddity for me. I might be able to space out her background better if speaking to someone most certainly pro at the dark side of things. ;3

Spoiler: Here Is what she looks likeShow
Yu are welcome to contact either Noctaemis (WinterMisantropy.7906) or Verruh (Luna.4268) at any time. Hopefully we can answer most if not all of your questions.
Posted Jul 1, 14
Pogs:
+194
Accidently poseted twice.
Posted Jul 1, 14 · Last edited Jul 1, 14
Pogs:
+786
Important announcement: The guild rules are changing slightly

I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time to Roleplay with us over the past months and attend our events, I'm very happy that our guild has grown quickly in a relatively short amount of time, partially due to our semi-regular Dark Vigil event. As such I feel I need to change the Guild rules slightly to increase activity and make arranging events easier: I'm adding a new guild rule in which members are required to show up for Roleplay at least once a month, and hopefully in doing so the presence of Nightmare Court Roleplay will remain strong and other, less villainous guilds will see the Nightmare Court for what they truly are: A legitimate, dangerous threat who are NOT to be trifled with.

Edit: Myself and Verruh are currently working on creating a Canticle of Thorns Enjin site. Hopefully we will soon have our own website.

Leave suffering in your wake.
Canticle of Thorns - Recruitment Thread
Canticle of Thorns - Official Forum
Noctaemis - Nightmare Courtier (Bladedancer)
Nightmare Court Dark Vigils
The Winterwake Pistolorium
Posted Jul 4, 14 · OP · Last edited Jul 4, 14
Pogs:
-
Posted Jul 15, 14 · Last edited Jul 16, 14
Xsu
Pogs:
+111
Anyone of you Skrittfaces still around? I've checked on the Briarthorn Den quite frequently over the last few days and couldn't find anyone. I may have an 'uncommon' guest who'd like to enjoy your hospitality mayhaps. And I'm not even sarcastic about that last part.
Posted Jul 23, 14
Pogs:
+194
wrote:
-
I would not mind a Krait, we've had one before. It's all okay due to the toxic alliance, even though we are not Toxic we do share in the alliance.
wrote:
Anyone of you Skrittfaces still around? I've checked on the Briarthorn Den quite frequently over the last few days and couldn't find anyone. I may have an 'uncommon' guest who'd like to enjoy your hospitality mayhaps. And I'm not even sarcastic about that last part.
Yes we are. though our members are elusive and quite often we RP outside of the Den.. We do still RP and the easiest way is to just send me a whisper to see if anything is going on.
Posted Jul 24, 14
Pogs:
+194
Now I want to as always remind everyone that the Dark Vigil will be taking place on tSaturday the 26. We have some grand plans this time so gather up as many as you can and come join in on some dark delights.
Posted Jul 24, 14
Pogs:
+786
The next Dark Vigil begins in two hours, I hope to see you all there! Fun things are going to happen!
Canticle of Thorns - Recruitment Thread
Canticle of Thorns - Official Forum
Noctaemis - Nightmare Courtier (Bladedancer)
Nightmare Court Dark Vigils
The Winterwake Pistolorium
Posted Jul 26, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+194
The CoT guild leader will be off on a holiday for a week, the second to the eleventh of Augoust. Contacting us wont work during this time, but you are free to contact any other members of CoT. Have fun RPing!
Posted Aug 1, 14
Pogs:
+109
Bump to remind everyone that we're still around and very much recruiting! Come join in on the fun!

Hope you're not faint of heart though.
PPysxDv.png
Click here for more information about the Canticle of Thorns.
Posted Aug 10, 14
Page
of 12
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices