Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 3

Writhing Silence [RP w/ FreeShifter & Emilia]

24 replies
The water seemed to drag at the female who tore herself from the waves. Coming onto the shore of the destroyed beach, she slumped over, putting all remaining strength she had into getting away from the water. The undead krait would not follow her, no, she was too far inland to be pursued. Her eyes closed as she allowed the smoking sulfur to fill her nostrils, and she breathed salty air again. She herself was exhausted physically, and who was held tightly in her arm was in a worse state. Recovering from a harsh battle himself, the little creature was cradled in the Sylvari's good arm, the unharmed arm. He woke roughly, coughing harshly and eyes squinting with newfound consciousness. He rolled off of his friend's arm and onto the shore, gaining footing again and sitting up painfully. His floppy ears were drenched in stinging cuts and bloody water, as well as the rest of his body and armor. Looking over at his Sylvan friend, he scooted over to her, waking her up again.
"Fraieyah," he spoke, and shook her shoulder softly, "We have to go. We can't stay here! Fray-!" he stopped, as he found his fear beginning to overwhelm him. Luckily, she woke before he continued, and took a deep breath before speaking herself.
"Teekii, are you okay...?" she quietly asked him.
"Yes!" he responded quickly, "We can't stay here! You know this! The Whispers were wrong! The Priory was wrong! We..." he stopped again, "We were wrong..." he hated to admit this, but he was right. Where was Maverick? No matter, he had to get her up. If they did not move quickly, the Orrian undead would find them, and they would not be prepared. Where was Maverick! Tumen-Ranik looked about with fear.
"Teekii, Lucias left earlier, remember?" Fraieyah reminded him, slowly getting up, "The Vigil called him off on serious matters..." the Asura helped her to her feet.
"Right." Teekii replied, "Will he be back?"
"I know not," Fray answered. They walked for a longer time, finally coming to a place to rest...

That was weeks ago. Now, as of being back in the Krytan city of Divinity's Reach, they rested further under their human friend's luxury. The Orders called them off, and so they had time to recuperate and make further plans to the assault of Zhaitan.
"What I do not get, my good friend," Fray paused as the noble brought them grapes to eat, "Is how someone like me joins the Whispers, while you, a Necromancer, joins the Vigil, someplace you ought not to be." she paused again to snack on a couple.
"You find that odd?" Maverick replied, smiling to himself, "Happens all the time. You there, although, Teekii, I expected no less," Lucias' eyes looked at the Asura, who preferred the well-refined cheeses over the fruit.
"What? For my intelligence? Please," Tumen-Ranik rolled his eyes.
"Well, while you two rest, I will be going into Queensdale. There was some business that called for my assistance, and I'm going to help them," Maverick stood up, brushing off his clothing.
"We can come with," Fray replied, but Lucias insisted:
"No, stay, rest. You've done enough for Tyria," and with that, he left, leaving them to their demise as he entered the streets of Divinity's Reach.
Spoiler: First Time Doing ThisShow
Find me on TERA as: Elediy.Vaan.Swall
Posted Aug 6, 14 · OP · Last edited Aug 6, 14
Pogs:
+1,810
Spoiler: Show

Jay wandered the streets of Divinity's Reach, keeping mostly out of sight of the majority of people. He stayed in the alleyways and quieter streets, simply wandering for now. At the moment he had no scars or marks from recent escapades gone wrong, but he also had no weapons at his sides. As a result, he made no efforts to stand out, but red hair and light brown eyes were bright enough to stand out from the typical crowds of people walking by him.

He eventually made his way by several houses, looking over each one with a vivid sense of curiosity and intrigue. He was only roughly paying attention to where he was going, looking every so often to make sure he wouldn't run into a wall or something in the street.
tumblr_oqxtdeTvgN1u18swpo1_400.png
Posted Aug 6, 14
Spoiler: Sorry About ThatShow

As Lucias fixed minor details on his light armor, he didn't realize that he was not watching his own step himself, and was no farther than 60 feet from Salma when he ran into a young boy.
"Oh, pardon me!" Lucias began, "I'm sorry, I did not see you there," he made an apologetic smile. 'I should really watch where I'm going,' Lucias thought to himself.
Posted Aug 6, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+1,810
Jay bumped into Lucias abrupty, blinking and taking a few steps back. He shook his head, rubbing his forehead.

"Sorry, my fault. I wasn't paying attention.."
Posted Aug 6, 14
"That's quite alright," Lucias replied, "I'm sorry, but you look terribly familiar. I feel like I've seen you somewhere. Do you reside at the orphanage in Salma?" he could not help himself asking.
Posted Aug 6, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+1,810
Jay nodded slowly, almost hesitating as he answered, "Y-yes, I do. I'm not sure if I, uhm, if I've seen you before.."
Posted Aug 6, 14
"You probably have not," Maverick admitted with a smile, "Well, I must be on my way, and I'm sure you have somewhere to be. I might see you around again," and Lucias waved as he walked away, wondering if the boy would follow him or not, as most curious young children do.
Posted Aug 6, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+1,810
Jay nodded, looking over his shoulder as Lucias walked away. He looked around, almost searching for someone to tell him not to go, then followed quietly after him out of curiosity that got the best of him.
Posted Aug 6, 14
Making his way out to the ranch owned by Mepi, Lucias confronted the farmer, asking him for the last known place where he saw the suspicious character.
"I suspect that you'd know him. Seeing that you've been places I've never dreamed real, you'd believe me, right?" the landowner asked of Maverick.
"I understand your reasoning," Lucias assured him, "As far as knowing the man myself, I'd have to meet him first. You said he showed no threats of any kind, only seemed suspicious in action."
"Yes," the farmer replied.
"And you said he went into the caves there? Where the bandits usually hide out?"
"Yes," came the reply again.
"Very well, thank you for the information. I'll be off," as Lucias left the farmer to his land, he was addressed by the farmer for a final moment, "Yes, Mepi?" he turned and replied.
"Be careful, sir. Although he didn't show any threat, he still could be. Get someone to find me if you need help," the farmer answered.
"Will do, Mepi, thank you," Maverick waved to the farmer as he head into the caverns.
Posted Aug 7, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+1,810
Jay curiously followed Lucias, tilting his head as he stopped to talk to Mepi. He stayed out of sight and mostly out of ear range, but peeked every once and awhile to see what Lucias was doing. When he saw that Lucias went into the bandit cave, he hesitated, but figured following the man would prove safe, and quietly stuck to bushes and trees to stay hidden.
Posted Aug 7, 14
Page
of 3
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices