No users online.
Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 3

Writhing Silence [RP w/ FreeShifter & Emilia]

24 replies
Lucias stopped himself as he realized that little to no bandits were present. Suspiciously, he stepped quieter, summoned his minions slower, and felt as if they all knew he was coming. He peered around corners with even more leeriness than usual. The white gleam of his ghastly eyes glowed with an odd eeriness, and before he turned around, he summoned a trap behind him and whirled around. Caught someone-! He ran back to his trap and realized who he ensnared. It was the same boy whom he saw earlier, tackled to the ground by his two bone minions. The minions snarled at the child as Lucias pushed them aside, picking him up.
"Boy! What are you doing here?!" Lucias commanded him to answer, "Tell me! Why are you following me?
Find me on TERA as: Elediy.Vaan.Swall
Posted Aug 9, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+1,810
Jay was taken by surprise, unsure of what happened until he realized two undead minions had tackled him to the ground. When Lucias picked him up and starting commanding him, he starting freezing up and panicking.

"I-I, I didn't mean anything! I w-was just... j-just curious.. I-I wasn't doing anyth-thing.."
tumblr_oqxtdeTvgN1u18swpo1_400.png
Posted Aug 9, 14
"Do you realize what I'm doing here!" Lucias scolded him, but stopped himself. The child had no clue; how could he ask him that? Maverick sighed, breathing more deeply to calm his own nerves as well. The whole demeanor of the cavern was getting to him, making him uneasy, "If you're going to follow me, stay close! Do you have a weapon?" Lucias finished.
Posted Aug 10, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+1,810
Jay stayed mostly motionless, shaking his head to answer the question.

"N-Not with me.."
Posted Aug 11, 14
"Take this then," and Lucias handed to him a knife. It was a well made dagger, finely crafted and easy to handle, "Hold it like this," and Lucias his used right arm and demonstrated to him. First, he held the edge of the blade, and its sharpest point, out and away from him. Then he brought the hilt of the dagger to his chest, the blade pointing away, "This is called a reverse grip. This is a very simple technique that anyone can use, even those who've never before wielded a weapon. Just remember, when you go for a hit, always come away from yourself. The last thing I need you committing is self-injury. Is that clear?"
Posted Aug 11, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+1,810
Jay nods, understanding what Lucias had said.

"I know how to use a dagger.."

Jay was ready to follow close behind Lucias, holding the blade tightly.
Posted Aug 13, 14
"Alright. I'm glad you know that much," and with that, they continued walking, still taking their time, still remaining cautious.

Back in the Salma District, plans as to the further assault were going very smoothly, almost to a point of perfection. As Fraieyah looked over the plan with gusto, Tumen-Ranik was beside himself with happiness.
"How had we not tried this before?" the Asura asked with surpressed glee.
"Sometimes, to move forward, you must make mistakes," Fraieyah answered simply, "Who do you believe we should bring this to? My Order or Yours?"
"While the Priory sees the practical side, your men of Whispers think through everything," Teekii stopped to ponder what he just spoke of, "Sometimes I wonder why I did not join the Whispers."
"Your love of machines and technology," the Sylvari answered for him, "I do not blame you; if I had more expansive knowledge in that area, I might have joined it as well."
"Whispers, then?"
"Sure. Let them over-analyze it and give negative feedback," Fraieyah spoke with a smile, rolled up the papyrus, sealed it, and got her things together, "While I'm away, you should probably check on Maverick. I know he told you not to go, but he may need the help."
"Alright. I'll see you soon, then," and they parted ways.
Posted Aug 14, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+1,810
((Sorry for Delay, been a little tied up xD.))

Jay quietly followed, not saying a word and making sure his steps were almost dead silent.
Posted Aug 25, 14
((Literally? Or...))

Silent breathing was one of the few things that intensified the quiet cave. The feeling of ones own heartbeat is hard enough to hear in the throat or the eardrums. Lucias' senses were crackling with uneasiness. He could sense his own uncertainty in the boy, who was feeding off his emotions. Maverick went to speak, but stopped when he saw a weapon lying nearby on the ground. He ran over quietly to examine it. Picking it up, he realized the head was removed by the force of another weapon, and lines of blood streaked up the sides.
"Bandit's torch," he concluded silently, and put it back whence it came to further examine,"The man was standing here, arms up, defending himself, and the blunt of the weapon came down on his left side," he visualizes as he talks, following the trail of evidence, "He uses the weapon... Here! But he is kicked, and coming down on one knee, the torch is ripped from his grip," Lucias looks around before continuing, and sees the body of the dead man over at the other side of the cave, "Well, that's odd. How did it get over there?" As he began to walk towards it, a bandit jumped out from behind a dark corner, grabbed Lucias' neck in an armlock, and held a knife to his throat.
"You's best be praying' to your god that they protectin' ya here!" the bandit spoke to the noble. Maverick's minions advanced towards the assaulter slowly, threatening him with snarls and snaps of jaw.
Posted Aug 27, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+1,810
((Noooo, definitely not literally.))

Jay stayed silent, looking at the scene as Lucias investigated it. He swallowed as Lucias walked over to the body. He truthfully did wonder what had happened. Did the man maybe drag himself over there? But there would be a trail if there was blood, wouldn't there? There were a lot of questions he wanted to ask, but had no time as the bandit jumped out. Jay somewhat froze, unsure of what to do. He moved to a place where he would be out of view to think and get his head straight on the situation.
Posted Aug 27, 14
Page
of 3
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices