Recent Threads
Main Forum
Page
of 3

Writhing Silence [RP w/ FreeShifter & Emilia]

24 replies
((Uh, Sarcasm?))

"Get, your hands, off-!" Maverick attempted to thrust his elbow into the man's gut, but the bandit was swifter, and catching his arm from under, he jolted it upward, pointing his knife towards Lucias' back. Maverick stood taller to avoid the knife's end.
"Do you realize what's going on here?" the bandit spat at Lucias. Lucias responded quickly after:
"Yes! I've been ambushed by a thug!" and with that, Maverick kicked the bandit in the leg, throwing him over his shoulder afterward.
Find me on TERA as: Elediy.Vaan.Swall
Posted Aug 27, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+1,810
Jay stayed put to stay out of Lucias' way, assuming that the man would be able to better handle the situation without him. He completely forgot to keep watch around him, keeping his gaze on Lucias and the bandit on the ground.
tumblr_oqxtdeTvgN1u18swpo1_400.png
Posted Aug 27, 14
"You don't get it then!" the man rolled around to get up again, "There's something else here! Something unnatural! You don't see it!"
"You're right, I don't," Lucias walked towards the bandit, his minions closing around behind him, "Honestly, all I see is a man who fell into a poor situation, and a pitifully poor situation, at that..." Lucias' menacing glare, accompanied with his spectral eyes and his many undead, made him seem overly powerful and like a deadly force. Suddenly, he stopped, his eyes going wide in a sinking feeling. Everything seemed to stop: insects, heartbeats, breathing. There was a scraping noise. A sharp, quick, disgusting, scraping noise that seemed to wrench an uneasy feeling into the gut of everything there.
"What..." Maverick began, "What is that...?"
Posted Aug 27, 14 · OP
Pogs:
+1,810
Jay's eyes widened, crouching as close to the ground as he could. He simply shook his head, trying to find the source of the sound. The last thing he wanted was whatever it was to find him.

"I-I have n-no idea..."

He held the dagger so tight his knuckles were turning a white color, but he didn't notice it at all.
tumblr_oqxtdeTvgN1u18swpo1_400.png
Posted Aug 27, 14
No sooner did the scratching stop when a massive club swept up out of the depths, crashing and clambering onto the ledge above. The force of the blow was so intense that Lucias was fiercely knocked backwards, and half his minions were submitted to cessation. Far on the other side, a giant spider crawled up into the entrance on another side of the cave, and Lucias only caught a glimpse as he struggled to get up.
Posted Sep 5, 14 · OP
Page
of 3
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices