No users online.
Recent Threads
Main Forum

Just put one foot in front of the other (With Freeshifter and Exaltedgm)

3 replies
Pogs:
+87
Rahchek scratched under his chin and settled his helmet over his head, carefully angling it so that the metal didn't scrape against his horns. He checked and double-checked his field kit and rifle, making sure that there were no blockages in the barrel, and that all of the mechanisms were working. His kit he organized, and then re-organized, making sure he had spare parts for his rifle, an oil cloth for his armor, a flint and steel, tinder, a blanket, a whetstone, spare leather straps, a pan, a few knives, salted beef jerky, a water pouch, his grooming kit, and his supply of bullets and gunpowder, as well as the cartridges for his rifle. Satisfied that he was prepared, he set out to the Canal Ward, humming an old Blood Legion marching tune as he went.
Posted Aug 6, 14 · OP
Running up from behind was a trio, two met earlier on in the conquest, but the third a new face. They slowed Rahchek as they approached him.
"Rahchek! Good to see you again, I so believe," Teekii addressed the Charr.
"Hello again, Rahchek," Fraieyah smiled sweetly, "We have brought a friend to accompany us. He's a wondrous fighter, and he would love to come with, if you would take him."
Though at first the noble was startled by the presence of the Charr, he made himself acquainted, holding out an arm to shake, "I am Lucias Maverick, a Necromancer. It is a pleasure to meet you, sir."
Find me on TERA as: Elediy.Vaan.Swall
Posted Aug 6, 14
Pogs:
+87
Rahchek swung his muzzle around, looked at the Human, cracked his neck, and smiled toothily "Good to have you. We're waitin' on one more, are we not?"
Posted Aug 6, 14 · OP
"Yes. Harid," Fraieyah confirmed.
"He should be here relatively soon," Teekii added.
"Is that him?" Lucias pointed and asked. The others looked in the direction he pointed, and Fraieyah nodded happily.
"That's him! There he is! Harid!" she shouted to him, waving excitedly.
Find me on TERA as: Elediy.Vaan.Swall
Posted Aug 6, 14
Guild Wars 2 copyright:
© 2011 ArenaNet, Inc. All rights reserved.
NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Arena.net, Guild Wars, Guild Wars Factions, Factions, Guild Wars Nightfall, Nightfall, Guild Wars: Eye of the North, Guild Wars Eye of the North, Eye of the North, Guild Wars 2, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
NoticeNotices